Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

12 hours ago, mafya said:

If you look at the post I made straight after I stated my bad got it wrong it was the photo that was fake.

Sometimes after a long day at work you brain can miss read things I’m afraid..

The photo was fake and the statement saying it never happened 

21 minutes ago, mafya said:

In this article it says when the police confronted the brothers and their mother one of the officers punched their mother in the face so I’m assuming the woman copper got giddy and if she did punch their mother in the face then she actually deserved the nose injury.=

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airport-arrest-stamp-kick-video.html

:rolleyes:

Just now, hackey lad said:

The photo was fake and the statement saying it never happened 

Did you not read my post straight after saying that I miss read the link and stated that it was a fake photo being circulated?

Anyway turns out that a copper punched the brothers mother while trying to arrest them even though they never started it=

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airport-arrest-stamp-kick-video.html

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

:rolleyes:

Don’t care what you think, if the woman cooper punched their mother in the face then she deserved a broken nose because they were not the aggressors.. 🙄

12 minutes ago, mafya said:

Did you not read my post straight after saying that I miss read the link and stated that it was a fake photo being circulated?

Anyway turns out that a copper punched the brothers mother while trying to arrest them even though they never started it=

My bold

If that's true then why? There's no love lost between me and Plod but I'm struggling to understand why a copper would punch someone in the face,  unprovoked with all the cctv, camera phones and witnesses around? It makes little sense. 

13 minutes ago, mafya said:

Don’t care what you think, if the woman cooper punched their mother in the face then she deserved a broken nose because they were not the aggressors.. 🙄

And if she didn't? Would you think she didn't deserve it and her attacker was in the wrong and deserves punishment? 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

If that's true then why? There's no love lost between me and Plod but I'm struggling to understand why a copper would punch someone in the face,  unprovoked with all the cctv, camera phones and witnesses around? It makes little sense. 

The same as stamping on someone's head.

Just now, Alextopman said:

The same as stamping on someone's head.

Kind of. Whilst I don't agree with what the copper did it could be argued it was in the heat of the moment, tempers were frayed etc.

I'm interested in what led up to that too. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Kind of. Whilst I don't agree with what the copper did it could be argued it was in the heat of the moment, tempers were frayed etc.

I'm interested in what led up to that too. 

Would heat of the moment be a reasonable excuse for anyone else?.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Would heat of the moment be a reasonable excuse for anyone else?.

Absolutely not in my opinion. Kicking/stamping on someone's head is beyond the pale. I'll add It's not a valid excuse for coppers either.

Edited by The_DADDY