Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

If that's true then why? There's no love lost between me and Plod but I'm struggling to understand why a copper would punch someone in the face,  unprovoked with all the cctv, camera phones and witnesses around? It makes little sense. 

People don’t start attacking coppers in a place full of cctv cameras so I think it may be true that the mother got punched in the face that led to the brothers losing their temper.

The copper stamped on the lads head with all the cctv, cameras and witnesses around didn’t he?

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

People don’t start attacking coppers in a place full of cctv cameras so I think it may be true that the mother got punched in the face that led to the brothers losing their temper.

The copper stamped on the lads head with all the cctv, cameras and witnesses around didn’t he?

He did. 

I think it's fair to say there's a lot more to this story than currently known to the public. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He did. 

I think it's fair to say there's a lot more to this story than currently known to the public. 

I think that the same way the brothers lost their temper seeing their mum punched by an officer and assaulted the police the officer who stamped on the head also lost his temper after seeing his colleagues assaulted but the crucial difference is the police are responsible for upholding the law in a lawful way and kicking someone in the head when they are down is not lawful unless the guy was pulling a gun out or pointing a gun at officers…

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think that the same way the brothers lost their temper seeing their mum punched by an officer and assaulted the police the officer who stamped on the head also lost his temper after seeing his colleagues assaulted but the crucial difference is the police are responsible for upholding the law in a lawful way and kicking someone in the head when they are down is not lawful unless the guy was pulling a gun out or pointing a gun at officers…

Another crucial difference is the copper was filmed in the act but I'm yet to see any footage of an earlier altercation. 

It would be good to get a fuller picture. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

This mother that got punched in the face by a copper. Why are there no photos of it  ? After all her son with “ brain damage “  is all over the place . 

That's a good point 👍

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

This mother that got punched in the face by a copper. Why are there no photos of it  ? After all her son with “ brain damage “  is all over the place . 

Good point and why not of the Policewoman getting he nose broken?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Another crucial difference is the copper was filmed in the act but I'm yet to see any footage of an earlier altercation. 

It would be good to get a fuller picture. 

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

All of this is pure speculation; personally I'm not sure it's helpful if folk elsewhere are trying to make sure unrest doesn't spread, or respect for GMP to plunge even lower.
The various phone footage doing the rounds all seems to have been taken landside; i.e. outside security arrivals.
If reports are to be believed, the original altercation between unknown passenger(s) and the mother occurred either airside, or in border security, where public filming was likely prohibited. Hence no footage doing the rounds.
It will all be covered by CCTV, which is unlikely to be released before any court case(s).
Mum allegedly subsequently told sons about an incident(s) when they met her off the flight, and she identified someone still in the vicinity; a disturbance ensued, during which there was some violence, but most of the public won't know who threw the first punch unless they witnessed it first-hand. 
Yes an officer was injured, of that there is little doubt; I did read a claimed eyewitness account, but it may be purely fictitious by someone with an agenda.
That poster claimed that during a scuffle the policewoman was injured by a back elbow from one of her own colleagues; even if it is true, the injury wouldn't have happened if everyon, had maintained a level head previously, behaved in a civilised manner,  and avoided violence.

1 hour ago, peak4 said:

All of this is pure speculation; personally I'm not sure it's helpful if folk elsewhere are trying to make sure unrest doesn't spread, or respect for GMP to plunge even lower.
The various phone footage doing the rounds all seems to have been taken landside; i.e. outside security arrivals.
If reports are to be believed, the original altercation between unknown passenger(s) and the mother occurred either airside, or in border security, where public filming was likely prohibited. Hence no footage doing the rounds.
It will all be covered by CCTV, which is unlikely to be released before any court case(s).
Mum allegedly subsequently told sons about an incident(s) when they met her off the flight, and she identified someone still in the vicinity; a disturbance ensued, during which there was some violence, but most of the public won't know who threw the first punch unless they witnessed it first-hand. 
Yes an officer was injured, of that there is little doubt; I did read a claimed eyewitness account, but it may be purely fictitious by someone with an agenda.
That poster claimed that during a scuffle the policewoman was injured by a back elbow from one of her own colleagues; even if it is true, the injury wouldn't have happened if everyon, had maintained a level head previously, behaved in a civilised manner,  and avoided violence.

:thumbsup: