Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

Just now, hackey lad said:

Ok , then why did they not do as they were told  ?

From what I read elsewhere the police went to them and they were upset that the police were not interested in the other party that actually racially insulted and then later rammed a trolly into their mum.

I think only a full investigation into the matter will find out exactly what happened..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ok , then why did they not do as they were told  ? 

I don’t know maybe you should ask them..

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Desperate but not surprising 

Nobody is desperate, I don’t like police brutality and the officer stamping on the guys head has no lawful defence end of he will be sacked and probably go to prison because the police don’t need officers like him on the force..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Desperate.

Imagine trying to defend those scumbags raining blows down on the police.

Maybe they attacked the police because they are white?

What odds that these scumbags are part of a crime ring in Rochdale?

Not as desperate as you desperado trying to get one over on me because you don’t agree with my opinion on why a police officer can not lawfully stamp on the guys head after he has been tasered..

Just now, mafya said:

Nobody is desperate, I don’t like police brutality and the officer stamping on the guys head has no lawful defence end of he will be sacked and probably go to prison because the police don’t need officers like him on the force..

You are correct the officer should have shown restraint.

However, now that video has been released of the oh so poor traumatized crying victim raining blows down on the cops prior to the kick, one can't help feeling a little smug he got a whack in his thick heed.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Not as desperate as you desperado trying to get one over on me because you don’t agree with my opinion on why a police officer can not lawfully stamp on the guys head after he has been tasered..

No one is saying the cop was correct,he was out of order.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

From what I read elsewhere the police went to them and they were upset that the police were not interested in the other party that actually racially insulted and then later rammed a trolly into their mum.

I think only a full investigation into the matter will find out exactly what happened..

But in the meantime you are on here putting snippets up trying to defend them . The police woman with a broken nose didn't  happen . Remember that one ? 

• Like 1