Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You seem to be defending them 

I’m not defending them, I’m saying the police officer went over the top and acted unlawfully.

The brothers are guilty of offences but we are not in downtown Iraq or Syria where the police beat you up etc we are in England where our police officers are expected to adhere to the rule of law.

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’m not defending them, I’m saying the police officer went over the top and acted unlawfully.

The brothers are guilty of offences but we are not in downtown Iraq or Syria where the police beat you up etc we are in England where our police officers are expected to adhere to the rule of law.

Apparently those men would have been shot if they’d assaulted armed police (as shown in the new footage) in France, Italy or the USA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I bet this morning after seeing that video come out, that vile individual and his parasite of a lawyer are cancelling their orders of a new Mercedes from Germany and are now trawling through the Exchange and Mart for 2002 Nissan Micra and a decent barber for a fiver.

I bet his trauma is now off the scale.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I bet this morning after seeing that video come out, that vile individual and his parasite of a lawyer are cancelling their orders of a new Mercedes from Germany and are now trawling through the Exchange and Mart for 2002 Nissan Micra and a decent barber for a fiver.

I bet his trauma is now off the scale.

Why do you think that the new video changes anything?

It simply underlines the fact that the kick and the stamp were unnecessary and an excessive use of force.

There can be no justification for kicking a tasered man in that way. It served no  purpose in terms of gaining control of the situation. It’s clearly just a violent action, by a violent man.

The officer needs prosecuting, as does the tasered man.

14 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It simply underlines the fact that the kick and the stamp were unnecessary and an excessive use of force.

There can be no justification for kicking a tasered man in that way. It served no  purpose in terms of gaining control of the situation. It’s clearly just a violent action, by a violent man.

I agree.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I wonder if there’s a bit more to it than that though?  Those men had no hesitation in assaulting police officers.  Why?  Why was that?  Did they think they could get away with it?  That the consequences wouldn’t be severe?  That they had nothing to lose?  Of course I know criminals will do desperate things in the heat of the moment to avoid arrest but the crime these men allegedly committed was less serious than the crime of assaulting police officers.  
To be clear, I’m not defending police brutality so let’s not go down that road but maybe we should think about harder about what went wrong to get to this situation in the first place.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Oh, I agree.

The other videos cement that the fact that the police were not dealing with your ordinary members of the public though do  they. It's absolutely great they have it on film these scrotes attacking the police.

Bye bye lots of money!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Oh, I agree.

The other videos cement that the fact that the police were not dealing with your ordinary members of the public though do  they. It's absolutely great they have it on film these scrotes attacking the police.

Bye bye lots of money!!

The whole thing will be on film. The police wear cameras, the airport has cameras everywhere and everyone is a documentary maker these days.

I’m hoping that the scrotes all go down for a long time, anyone who assaults a public servant should go to prison, in my opinion.

And, yes, you’d hope that their claim for compensation would fail. But, I can’t see that happening, because the provocation is no excuse for the action of the officer, so, sadly that guy is going to pocket some of our taxes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

The whole thing will be on film. The police wear cameras, the airport has cameras everywhere and everyone is a documentary maker these days.

I’m hoping that the scrotes all go down for a long time, anyone who assaults a public servant should go to prison, in my opinion.

And, yes, you’d hope that their claim for compensation would fail. But, I can’t see that happening, because the provocation is no excuse for the action of the officer, so, sadly that guy is going to pocket some of our taxes.

Oh without doubt he will get a pay out, it will be less than having to repair the damage the mob will cause if they don't.

Hopefully with his payout he can get some anger management help and maybe a decent barber.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, redruby said:

I wonder if there’s a bit more to it than that though?  Those men had no hesitation in assaulting police officers.  Why?  Why was that?  Did they think they could get away with it?  That the consequences wouldn’t be severe?  That they had nothing to lose?  Of course I know criminals will do desperate things in the heat of the moment to avoid arrest but the crime these men allegedly committed was less serious than the crime of assaulting police officers.  
To be clear, I’m not defending police brutality so let’s not go down that road but maybe we should think about harder about what went wrong to get to this situation in the first place.

The police officer involved in the stamp and kick, I noted he had taken several forceful blows to his own head immediately before his actions,  would this  have affected his abilities and diminished his judgmental capacity following on from his attackers actions?

• Like 5