Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

33 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Listening to R5L this morning,  Nicky Campbell had some previous callers back in, following the new footage.

Does give a different angle to things.

IMO, despite how the police may have approached these lads, for them to go gung ho and attack 3 coppers is out of order.

The policeman who kicked and stamped on the lad on the floor- should be disciplined, but can also understand his frustration and anger post attacks.  Seeing your colleagues nose broken and others hurt- isn't going to leave you feeling calm.

The cop who stamped on the scuzzer had taken a few hits himself,well done.

I was informed that we should never hit anyone on the head after a teacher did that to my friend,  the man could have had brain damage,  the taserer needs 

sacking imo.

Edited by cressida

Just now, cressida said:

I was informed that we should never hit anyone on the head after a teacher did that to my friend,  he could have had brain damage,  the taserer needs 

sacking imo.

I believe there was at least two uses of a tazer, one from a female copper which incapacitated the guy who was later kicked in the head and looked justified, though I'm no expert.

The other from a male copper who hit someone with a tazer, physically, rather than firing it at him; even though that person had been violent previously, he looked compliant at the time.
This thread is one I posted earlier, but quickly got driven several pages down the topic when some folk started blathering.
It's written by an ex copper. Italicised summary below, but do read all the thread
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1817292197785375205.html
 If anyone is thinking that the more recent footage clears everything up - they need to appreciate the complexity of this.

This is one of the most severe and public cases of use of force that we have seen in recent times. It's not just about being pro or anti police. 15/16 
If anyone thinks that I don't know what I'm on about - I had to requalify for use of force year after year, 17 years. Every officer does.

They make it very clear. I promise you this - nobody is taught to kick people in the head or stamp on people who are subdued. 16/16 
PS - Richard Tice and Lee Anderson absolutely do not know what they are talking about. They do not know or understand policing.

They are quite irresponsible and they absolutely have an agenda. Do not listen to them or pay them any heed whatsoever. ENDS. 

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Bingo.

Eventually it comes out, took a while to keep your mask from slipping but there it is.

What we all know about you, how embarrassing.

I bet you love that fact the coppers got attacked don't you.

:thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, peak4 said:

I believe there was at least two uses of a tazer, one from a female copper which incapacitated the guy who was later kicked in the head and looked justified, though I'm no expert.

The other from a male copper who hit someone with a tazer, physically, rather than firing it at him; even though that person had been violent previously, he looked compliant at the time.
This thread is one I posted earlier, but quickly got driven several pages down the topic when some folk started blathering.
It's written by an ex copper. Italicised summary below, but do read all the thread
 If anyone is thinking that the more recent footage clears everything up - they need to appreciate the complexity of this.

This is one of the most severe and public cases of use of force that we have seen in recent times. It's not just about being pro or anti police. 15/16 
If anyone thinks that I don't know what I'm on about - I had to requalify for use of force year after year, 17 years. Every officer does.

They make it very clear. I promise you this - nobody is taught to kick people in the head or stamp on people who are subdued. 16/16 
PS - Richard Tice and Lee Anderson absolutely do not know what they are talking about. They do not know or understand policing.

They are quite irresponsible and they absolutely have an agenda. Do not listen to them or pay them any heed whatsoever. ENDS. 

Thank you, peak4. Definitely worth reading.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mafya said:

Not really as i saw the bit where the police tried to detain them and unfortunately for the police the lads were not going to let the police rough them up whilst detaining them.

Did you not see the bit where they are stood at the parking ticket machine wall and say why are we being detained and the trigger Happy police officer has got his taser out?

Do you not think it was embarrassing for the police officers who were being heavy handed to start with and then got schooled by a 19 year old?

My bold

Oopsie daisy. 

Mask definitely slipped a bit there. 

Edited by The_DADDY