Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

40 minutes ago, cressida said:

How is it people can discuss this I thought it would be sub-judiciary?

I'll stand to be corrected as I'm no lawyer, but I think that sub-judice rules are different in Scotland to the rest of the UK.
In the former, the rules apply immediately after arrest, where elsewhere it's after someone has been charged.
ad hominem is another Latin term which might be relevant to some of this thread. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Oopsie daisy. 

Mask definitely slipped s bit there. 

No mask to slip because I don’t like arrogant coppers with an attitude, I’m awaiting compensation for false arrest and malicious prosecution myself and have been on the receiving end of a jumped up copper myself.

If a copper shows me respect I will do the same and in this case the coppers went in and got schooled by a 19 year old .

I say it how it is it’s others who hide behind masks on here so save that label for them.

Coppers can not justify kicking a man in the face and head when he is on the floor after geing tasered.

I don’t care about the race/religion of the brothers either I just don’t like coppers with a chip on their shoulder and on a power trip.

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

No mask to slip because I don’t like arrogant coppers with an attitude, I’m awaiting compensation for false arrest and malicious prosecution myself and have been on the receiving end of a jumped up copper myself.

If a copper shows me respect I will do the same and in this case the coppers went in and got schooled by a 19 year old .

I say it how it is it’s others who hide behind masks on here so save that label for them.

Coppers can not justify kicking a man in the face and head when he is on the floor after geing tasered.

I don’t care about the race/religion of the brothers either I just don’t like coppers with a chip on their shoulder and on a power trip.

My bold

It almost seems like you're genuinely happy about those coppers getting assaulted. 

What about the woman copper. Did she deserve her broken nose? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Bingo.

Eventually it comes out, took a while to keep your mask from slipping but there it is.

What we all know about you, how embarrassing.

I bet you love that fact the coppers got attacked don't you.

What mask? I never said I was on the side of the angry copper anywhere on this thread and the bit where he is about to detain them and has his taser out while they are protesting says it all.

I don’t like arrogant coppers on a power trip end of and I have said it on this forum for all to see,

The cooper who kicked him in the head is finished there is no place on the police force for power trippers like him

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

It almost seems like you're genuinely happy about those coppers getting assaulted. 

What about the woman copper. Did she deserve her broken nose? 

How did she get it? I read she was elbowed whilst trying to break up a scuffle so stop making out it was an intentional punch to the nose because we don’t know do we?

What about the lads mother who was hit by the cooper in the fracas or is it only the female cooper that deserves sympathy?

Nice try by the way…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

It seems that way for one particular poster.

I don’t see you or certain others moaning when it’s the EDL lot fighting the police but when it’s an ethnic the uproar is deafening!!

selective outrage knows no bounds for certain posters on hear..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

How did she get it? I read she was elbowed whilst trying to break up a scuffle so stop making out it was an intentional punch to the nose because we don’t know do we?

What about the lads mother who was hit by the cooper in the fracas or is it only the female cooper that deserves sympathy?

Nice try by the way…

Did the old lady get hit in the fracas ? Heard it mentioned but no proof. 
By the way she was involved in the fracas .

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Nice try by the way…

My bold 

OK, so you stop making out it wasn't intentional because we don't know, do we? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

Nice try by the way…

Not seen a single picture or video of that. Are you sure it actually happened?

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

I don’t see you or certain others moaning when it’s the EDL lot fighting the police but when it’s an ethnic the uproar is deafening!!

selective outrage knows no bounds for certain posters on hear..

Do the EDL mob go running to the press and courts claiming racism  ?  The outrage is because these thugs were fighting Police and when they lost  , cried racism. 

• Thanks 1