Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

I don’t see you or certain others moaning when it’s the EDL lot fighting the police but when it’s an ethnic the uproar is deafening!!

selective outrage knows no bounds for certain posters on hear..

Show me a video of members of the EFL punching the crap out of the police and I will give you my opinion.

You hate white coppers, we have now established that. 

At least I now  know what kind of person I am debating with.  

40 minutes ago, mafya said:

How did she get it? I read she was elbowed whilst trying to break up a scuffle so stop making out it was an intentional punch to the nose because we don’t know do we?

What about the lads mother who was hit by the cooper in the fracas or is it only the female cooper that deserves sympathy?

Nice try by the way…

Looks like she gets her nose broken by a left hander followed by a right hander as she’s going down at 7:00.

36 minutes ago, cressida said:

I think it's about behaviour which should be professional as police guidelines instruct.

I don't think folk are disputing the policeman went OTT and deserves punishment.

I personally don't think it's anything more than dismissal though and maybe a community service programme.

55 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Show me a video of members of the EFL punching the crap out of the police and I will give you my opinion.

You hate white coppers, we have now established that. 

At least I now  know what kind of person I am debating with.  

Stop with your bull**** right there about I hate white copoers!!

I hate coppers with an arrogant attitude and I have come across black and asi@n coppers with an attitude.

dont make out I’m racist against white peoples because my wife is white 3nglish and my children are mixed race so shove your accusation of me being racist back in your gob.

😡

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

OK, so you stop making out it wasn't intentional because we don't know, do we? 

I wasn’t making out it wasn’t intentional I said some reports say it wasn’t so we don’t really know do we?

Stop giving orders out like your some hea£master as well ok

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

so stop making out it was an intentional punch to the nose 

Snipped 

⬆️

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

I wasn’t making out it wasn’t intentional I said some reports say it wasn’t so we don’t really know do we?

Stop giving orders out like your some hea£master as well ok

My bold

Physician heal thyself 👍

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

Stop with your bull**** right there about I hate white copoers!!

I hate coppers with an arrogant attitude and I have come across black and asi@n coppers with an attitude.

dont make out I’m racist against white peoples because my wife is white 3nglish and my children are mixed race so shove your accusation of me being racist back in your gob.

😡

No.

Don't get angry with me pal just because you have been shown up for defending the chaps who attacked the police, and have now been shown to be nothing more than vile scum who want to cream some money off the tax payers.

Anyway, I will not bother you further as you might school me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bamanamanana said:

If I'm honest, having read the last few pages, I think you're happier than just about anyone else on here!

In what way, in general you mean?

Yes, I am a rather happy chappy.