Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll just leave this here 🤣

He probably owns Mr Compensator on Abbeydale Road with that tacky gold taxi on its roof.

The bloke is vile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mafya said:

I have one just for you=

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-london-arrests-assault-police-medic-oxford-circus-a9038641.html
I never defended the lads who assaulted the police I said the police got schooled by a 19 year old who the police though they could rough up so get it right.

Disgracefull EadL supporters in the vide don’t you think?

Who got schooled ? Who was the one laid twitching on the floor ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Who got schooled ? Who was the one laid twitching on the floor ?

The 19 year old schooled the aggressive copper, even Mike Tyson would go down after being tasered..

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, mafya said:

The 19 year old schooled the aggressive copper, even Mike Tyson would go down after being tasered..

'Schooled' 🙄

Seriously, have you heard yourself? 

That 19 year old is clearly just a violent thug.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

'Schooled' 🙄

Seriously, have you heard yourself? 

That 19 year old is clearly just a violent thug.

I believe he has had boxing lessons myself and when he saw his brother in a brawl with the police officer he decided to jump in.

I don’t actually agree with how he has behaved and neither do I agree with how the officer who kicked his head has behaved..

The copper who kicked him is a violent thug who is in a position of power.

The 19 year old put the officers to shame because he turned the tables on them and schooled them and yes I have heard myself loud and clear.

The police were hyped up ready for action and instead of dealing with the matter in a calm way decided to do it on a power trip, that is my opinion..

1 minute ago, mafya said:

I believe he has had boxing lessons myself and when he saw his brother in a brawl with the police officer he decided to jump in.

I don’t actually agree with how he has behaved and neither do I agree with how the officer who kicked his head has behaved..

The 19 year old put the officers to shame because he turned the tables on them and schooled them and yes I have heard myself loud and clear.

The police were hyped up ready for action and instead of dealing with the matter in a calm way decided to do it on a power trip, that is my opinion..

My bold.

Sure. 

2 hours ago, mafya said:

Why didn’t the 19 year old deal with it in a calm way ?  He resisted arrest . Attacked Police .  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mafya said:

He should not have jumped in I did boxing for a number of years and only ever once had to sort a bigot out in Sheffield out of the ring !

• Like 1