Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

2 hours ago, mafya said:

I put my avatar to show my support for the occupied Palestinians and yes I do believe I get some responses from the same few posters including yourself because of my ethnicity and let’s include support for Palestine in that too. 
The poster resident posted that I was a terrorist supporting racist earlier that someone quoted although the original post has disappeared.

I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I have a chapati on it.

Anyway what’s your opinion on the 39 police officers injured by the rioting mob at Southport?

I have given my opinion on the relevant thread.

Check it out, it might give you a lesson in not being biased because of someone's ethnicity.

Love a chapati, especially when mopping up a Bhuna.

2 hours ago, mafya said:

I put my avatar to show my support for the occupied Palestinians and yes I do believe I get some responses from the same few posters including yourself because of my ethnicity and let’s include support for Palestine in that too. 
The poster resident posted that I was a terrorist supporting racist earlier that someone quoted although the original post has disappeared.

I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I have a chapati on it.

Anyway what’s your opinion on the 39 police officers injured by the rioting mob at Southport?

Only a minority understand what is happening in Israel/Palestine, most people in the UK support the Palestinians, don't view the opinions in this group and think otherwise.

13 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Only a minority understand what is happening in Israel/Palestine, most people in the UK support the Palestinians, don't view the opinions in this group and think otherwise.

How do you know that?

Also, if only a minority understand what's going on, why would most people support Palestine?

It doesn't make any sense at all.

10 hours ago, mafya said:

I did say the copper got schooled and it wasn’t making an excuse for a thug it was my interpretation of the matter which is that I think the police went in heavy handed when they approached them and ended up getting taught a hard lesson which is what schooled means by a 19 year old.

I have experienced first hand myself over zealous policemen who when detaining me for questioning and me offering no resistance they have decided to jump on me and aggressively arrest me when there was no need and at the same time they jumped on my autistic son who was 19 at the time for something that was nothing to do with us.

Im not saying all coppers are like this but there are some that use their position of power  to be rough with people.

If you watch the video before it kicks off the policeman already has his taser out when the lads brother was asking why they were being detained. Straight from the off he seemed ready for action instead of dealing with it in a calm way ie he could have said an allegation has been made and we need to get your side of the story etc.

I agree there are ‘heavy handed coppers’ but it’s not up to members of the public to ‘school’ them. I know what you meant by ‘schooled’ but if a member of the public does that there’s a very strong chance it won’t end well for them.  
I’m not at all sure in this case the police went in heavy handed anyway.  And even if they did they shouldn’t be ‘schooled’ with a barrage of punches.  Two wrongs to not make a right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Don't  encourage the troll, please.

Well, tbf there are videos (just watched them) on X where there are groups of Asian looking men (No idea of the faith) running around with 1 carrying what looks like a machete. I cant tell when it was or what was being said though. 

I won't link to it because of the Account that uploaded it but its there to see. 

I searched for "Muslims in Stoke".

It comes up with a few results.

I'm leaving my searching there though. Regardless of who's right and who's wrong one things for certain. There's quite a bit of unrest going on in the country. Both sides have nutters in them but both sides have sensible right minded people in them too. Let's hope good sense prevails and the nutters get shouted down for the morons that they are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

There’s some footage on Twitter. It doesn’t look very good, to be honest. Smallish groups of masked Asian lads, some carrying weapons.

It’s all getting very messy

Yes. I've seen a few. As I said in a post I just made let's hope good sense prevails because currently, as you rightly say it's getting messy.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Well, tbf there are videos (just watched them) on X where there are groups of Asian looking men (No idea of the faith) running around with 1 carrying what looks like a machete. I cant tell when it was or what was being said though. 

I won't link to it because of the Account that uploaded it but its there to see. 

I searched for "Muslims in Stoke".

It comes up with a few results.

I'm leaving my searching there though. Regardless of who's right and who's wrong one things for certain. There's quite a bit of unrest going on in the country. Both sides have nutters in them but both sides have sensible right minded people in them too. Let's hope good sense prevails and the nutters get shouted down for the morons that they are.

Fair enough. I won't go looking for stuff - especially on that cess-pit - but if you want to...

• Like 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

Fair enough. I won't go looking for stuff - especially on that cess-pit - but if you want to...

No I'm done for the day.

I'm off the get a shower now.

I feel quite grubby 🤣

• Haha 1