Fury as child rapist is allowed to compete in the Olympic Games

All of these excuses are similar to the ones used by various parties in the Rotherham CSE scandal.

The girl’s behaviour is of no importance. She’s a minor and should get full protection of the law, regardless of her actions or her perceived maturity.

A 19 year old is totally accountable for his actions. There is no mitigation for child rape and nobody should be attempting to excuse it, or to minimise the crime.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

Okay then fine, but maybe she should have 'acted' like a child playing with her Barbie under watchful eyes and supervision of her parents rather being left freely to be posting pictures of herself publicly on the internet and spending 4 months knowingly conversing with a 19-year man, inviting them to her home and engaging in sex with him without any signs of duress, force, violence, grooming or misleading on the part of the perpetrator.

You don't possibly see for one second how there is more than one side to this circumstance occurring.  Mitigating matters which would have been clearly thrashed out in the trial leading to the reason he was given sentencing for the distinct crime of  statutory rape with an obvious tariff applying.

Maybe her parents should have had a quiet look at the browser history 🤔 

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

All of these excuses are similar to the ones used by various parties in the Rotherham CSE scandal.

The girl’s behaviour is of no importance. She’s a minor and should get full protection of the law, regardless of her actions or her perceived maturity.

A 19 year old is totally accountable for his actions. There is no mitigation for child rape and nobody should be attempting to excuse it, or to minimise the crime.

We don't agree on a great deal but on this you're 100% spot on 👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

That's true at the end of the day she is a child ....and should be protected 😤 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

as if thats gonna happen in this day and age lol

I wouldn't let my daughter loose on the Internet at 12 without parental guidance there's too many wrong uns out there in cyber space 👹

3 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

That's true at the end of the day she is a child ....and should be protected 😤 

Absolutely mate. I'm genuinely struggling to work out how some on here can't see that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gaz 786 said:

I wouldn't let my daughter loose on the Internet at 12 without parental guidance there's too many wrong uns out there in cyber space 👹

sadly some people are oblivious to everything