Fury as child rapist is allowed to compete in the Olympic Games

3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Genuinely boggling at this.

Yeah. I had to read it a couple of times just to make sure I'd read it right. Unfortunately I did read it right. 😕 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

He should not be allowed to be in the Olympics for what he did. I hope he changes his mind. 😔

Why?  

This is a whole bloody point of the thread.  Committed the crime. He got the sentence. He served his time and should now be a free man return back to society.

Who are you to be judging him without trial, evidence and due process. That's the court's job. They've done it and they've decided.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Why?  

This is a whole bloody point of the thread.  Committed the crime. He got the sentence. He served his time and should now be a free man return back to society.

Who are you to be judging him without trial, evidence and due process. That's the court's job. They've done it and they've decided.

Thug Life is as entitled to her opinion as you are. That's who she is. 

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Stick a tracking chip in Pedos, rapists and murderers. 

I'd vote for that. 

Oscar Pistorius, he served nearly nine years of a 13-year sentence, so a more serious crime than this one that he got 4 years.

You would ban and chip him?

3 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Snipped 

Do you really think it fair that our immature 19 year old athlete taking up the consented invitation and wholly knowingly offering from our desperate to be older 12 year old girl is really proportionate to be in the same punishment box as serial paedophiles involving toddlers with terabytes of kid images on their computers?  

My bold.

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Amazing how no one has given a reason why Ecconoobs stance is wrong or what they actually disagree with and why. 

I disagree with this. ECCOnoobs stance on this aspect is very wrong indeed. A 12 year old can't consent no matter how immature the 19 year old man is.