Fury as child rapist is allowed to compete in the Olympic Games

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

as if thats gonna happen in this day and age lol

Actually it sometimes does. I know because I still monitor my daughters social media and have done from her being 13. Obviously I don't monitor it as close as I did but I still regularly check on her social media activity. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Actually it sometimes does. I know because I still monitor my daughters social media and have done from her being 13. Obviously I don't monitor it as close as I did but I still regularly check on her social media activity. 

Too right I did but did it discreet so as not to cause any upsets 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely mate. I'm genuinely struggling to work out how some on here can't see that. 

They can see it. It's others that can't read or comprehend properly. 

Out of curiosity, just how would you have handled this situation. 

What would you have done if your daughter willingly posted photographs of herself to the public and was knowingly communicating daily with a 19-year-old man to the point of inviting them or otherwise arrange with them to come over to your house address which she happily disclosed to them.

Just now, gaz 786 said:

Too right I did but did it discreet so as not to cause any upsets 

Yes discretion is important as it is technically an invasion of privacy but its for a good reason 👍

I'm lucky in the respect that my daughter was happy for me to monitor her accounts which made it much easier with no upset. 

Yes discretion is important as it is technically an invasion of privacy but its for a good reason 👍

I'm lucky in the respect that my daughter was happy for me to monitor her accounts which made it much easier with no upset. 

That's good Daddy it proves the lass has nothing to hide 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Out of curiosity, just how would you have handled this situation. 

What would you have done if your daughter willingly posted photographs of herself to the public and was knowingly communicating daily with a 19-year-old man to the point of inviting them or otherwise arrange with them to come over to your house address which she happily disclosed to them.

Can't answer that on here am afraid .

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

so by that reasoning, Government agencies can break peoples right to privacy as long as its for a good reason?

Just now, melthebell said:

so by that reasoning, Government agencies can break peoples right to privacy as long as its for a good reason?

Why not if you done nothing wrong or illegal