Powerful super soaker water gun needed.

There are actually reviews on these things. I'm not  interested in the water capacity. Main interest is the pressure level ie the distance they can send the water jet. Can anyone recommend one that is up to the job in this respect.

6 hours ago, Janus said:

There are actually reviews on these things. I'm not  interested in the water capacity. Main interest is the pressure level ie the distance they can send the water jet. Can anyone recommend one that is up to the job in this respect.

Problems with next doors cats?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I had a problem with the cats from a few doors away crapping on my garden. 

An electric fence soon sorted that 👍

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

This might be considered cheating but.......

Screenshot_20240725_173338_Chrome.jpg

How much???????

Got summat more or less the same from Lidl here in France a couple of years ago for less than 50 quid.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

How much???????

Got summat more or less the same from Lidl here in France a couple of years ago for less than 50 quid.

45 quid from Ebay. It's this one 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1255683696?iid=311830894104

It's gone up in price now but then hasn't everything. 

The wire was £20 for 500 metres.

Apparently the unit is designed for horses, cows and sheep but I find it works just as well for protecting my garden too 👍

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Nope - mine is just like the one you posted earlier - great for cleaning the veranda, pool surrounds, car etc. 

Got a supply of walnuts from our trees for chucking at cats - helps keep my eye in.

To be perfectly honest I do own that electric fence energizer and it is installed on the garden but it's for rats, not cats. My daughter saw my comment and threw a right wobbler at me (we have cats) so felt it better to own up now 🤣

12 hours ago, Longcol said:

When the pigeons go on my roof and chimney that may seem harmless enough. It is to a point, but when they C##p  all over the roof, the seeds that come out are 'ready fertilised'. Then the seeds get between the tiles and germinate when it rains. After a few months there are plants growing. Previousy I have had roots under the  lead around the chimney. 

I need to deter them.