Paris Olympics 2024

31 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And it's hardly a hardship to flick between two Freeview channels if that's all he has. 

It's not, it's just irritating that it jumps from something I'm watching to something else, then I have to switch to carry on.

A good day for Great Britain.  Watching the mountain bike victory by Pidcock the highlight so far in the Olympics.  Adam Peaty has tested positive for covid which must have affected him yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Mateo said:

A good day for Great Britain.  Watching the mountain bike victory by Pidcock the highlight so far in the Olympics.  Adam Peaty has tested positive for covid which must have affected him yesterday.

No apparently someone called Hickey won. I have no reason to doubt her. 

6 hours ago, cressida said:

Congrats. to Tom Daley and Noel Williams on getting silver medals.

Yes.  Just catching up on today's events & Team GB are doing quite well. 

As well as the diving, we've got Gold in Mountain Biking & Team Eventing.  Silver in men's Single Canoeing & a Bronze in Individual Eventing. 

28 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Yes.  Just catching up on today's events & Team GB are doing quite well. 

As well as the diving, we've got Gold in Mountain Biking & Team Eventing.  Silver in men's Single Canoeing & a Bronze in Individual Eventing. 

You need to go to the other thread mate, where people make up the names of the medal winners.