Do you bear a grudge?

A venue in Liverpool has cancelled an event featuring the broadcaster Iain Dale after complaints over his publication of a senior police officer's memoirs on the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.  Liverpool Philharmonic Hall said it was "not appropriate due to local sensitivities" to host Mr Dale, who had been scheduled to present a spin-off from his LBC podcast For The Many in September as part of a national tour.

Are the people of Liverpool different from other city dwellers, they do get stereotyped quite often.

I was at an event this week, and I still bear a grudge for someone that was also there, from around 10 years ago. I didn't stay long. I am usually an easygoing type of guy.

Edited by El Cid

I love going to Liverpool,  I like that they don't put on airs,  friendly and trendsetters - forget Essex girls with nail bars and pamper salons,  flashy clothes.

Liverpool ladies have it all:thumbsup:

• Like 2

I'm with you, I love Liverpool and the Liverpudlians.

Manchester on the other hand👎

Many folk born and bred in Liverpool have strong Irish connections, they might well select Irish nationality over that of the U.K. in respect of sporting competition. This applies to many other U.K. nationals with overseas connections, however if they wish to wage war on the U.K. they should wear the uniform of their selected nation.