Do you bear a grudge?

19 hours ago, cressida said:

oops I'm in Gr. Manchester,  I only go into Manchester on a sunny Saturday - Affleck's Palace is worth a visit.

We called into Affleck's Palace years ago when on a day visit to Manchester, loved it, full of non mainstream 'alternative' stuff as I remember. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cressida said:

oops I'm in Gr. Manchester,  I only go into Manchester on a sunny Saturday - Affleck's Palace is worth a visit.

Do you shop at Affleck's palace cressida, or are you just recommending it as an attraction?

Not lately,  I recall being on the top floor resting in  a very comfy armchair,  sun streaming through the windows drinking coffee,  buying an art deco silver hairband, and

looking through old postcards and records.

Edited by cressida

I do sometimes like when I lost a fight years ago. It was no head contact I usually do full contact so was not used to avoiding the head. I lost on points but I know I hurt her and I wanted a full contact rematch but she retired from fighting. I was so annoyed it took me ages to forget it 😂

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Not lately,  I recall being on the top floor resting in  a very comfy armchair,  sun streaming through the windows,  buying an art deco silver hairband, and

looking through old postcards and records.

What a nice memory!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1