What would you choose?

Just for fun on a lazy Sunday....

I was asked a question. 

If I was given the choice of 

A, 20 million quid

Or

B, Go back to the age of 6 but retain all the knowledge you have now.

Which would I choose.

The money grabber in me immediately thought, £20 million but after a few seconds I thought, No I think going to back to the age of 6 whilst retaining the knowledge I have now would be the better choice for many reasons not least because I could avoid some mistakes and right some wrongs. 

So what would you choose?

• Like 1

Just imagine though that you knew events like the bombing of the twin towers on 9 / 11 was going to happen; or the wars in Yugoslavia and Ukraine; or the Boxing Day tsunami, or the recent pandemic....

I'd rather have the 20 million quid and enjoy myself.

Hmm. Interesting proposal. As I’ve stated in other posts I had a miserable childhood, so I guess I wouldn’t go back there even for 20 million. 
As regards knowledge, I have never been able to assimilate that, which partially explains my childhood woes.

Dad and Mum were great, but I was always an adult in a childs body, out of sync with my school mates I guess.

Not sure I’d want to go back and “right any wrongs” either. Haven’t got anything like 20 million but I’m comfortable with my bank account, and the lifestyle it affords me.

Anyhow, this was just for fun wasn’t it.

Nurse, another glass of porter please.🍷.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Hmm. Interesting proposal. As I’ve stated in other posts I had a miserable childhood, so I guess I wouldn’t go back there even for 20 million. 
As regards knowledge, I have never been able to assimilate that, which partially explains my childhood woes.

Dad and Mum were great, but I was always an adult in a childs body, out of sync with my school mates I guess.

Not sure I’d want to go back and “right any wrongs” either. Haven’t got anything like 20 million but I’m comfortable with my bank account, and the lifestyle it affords me.

Anyhow, this was just for fun wasn’t it.

Nurse, another glass of porter please.🍷.

Got to grab the millions help thousands out and life would be alot easier 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Got to grab the millions help thousands out and life would be alot easier 

Sorry gaz.  **** the thousands. I’m enjoying the fruits of my labour and have no intention of squandering my little bit on the undeserving “poor”, who probably have more than me.

Money, although I know money can't buy me love, but imagine the sex 😂

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

At may age that's the closest I get to having it 😭

,#metoo 😂