What would you choose?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not for me, didn't particularly enjoy school or being a teenager.

Love life now I am older and wiser.

Yes but you get the chance to have the the teenage years again & put it all right with the advantages of the adult knowledge you have now. 

It's 6 years old for me.  I wouldn't mind being around in the 22nd century.   That'll freak the grandchildren out. 

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Just for fun on a lazy Sunday....

I was asked a question. 

If I was given the choice of 

A, 20 million quid

Or

B, Go back to the age of 6 but retain all the knowledge you have now.

Which would I choose.

The money grabber in me immediately thought, £20 million but after a few seconds I thought, No I think going to back to the age of 6 whilst retaining the knowledge I have now would be the better choice for many reasons not least because I could avoid some mistakes and right some wrongs. 

So what would you choose?

I wouldn't want to lose the innocence of being six years old, it would be awful to have the knowledge of the darker side of life and the world at that age, therefore I'd have to take the money...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Show me the money.  Much of the damage is done by age 6 anyway - genetic inheritance and parenting - plus children and teenagers aren't known for their reasoning and judgement, however solid the evidence presented to them in favour of doing things differently.

Emotional decision-making coupled with the flawed belief that all will be well and things will be different this time, and soon it's hello same old mistakes, same old pathways. You should never go back.

4 hours ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Sorry gaz.  **** the thousands. I’m enjoying the fruits of my labour and have no intention of squandering my little bit on the undeserving “poor”, who probably have more than me.

Me neither but all that money yes I'd help.out a lot of people 

• Like 2