Kicking off in the Peak District now!!

28 minutes ago, despritdan said:

I'm sure the locals who live in the Peak District must be so grateful that the campaign to encourage ethnic minorities to use the British countryside has been such a success.

Oh there will be plenty of self loathing white folk living in the peaks ( really white areas obviously) who will be making some excuses for their behaviour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

To me, large groups of people being in the countryside together defeats the point of being in the countryside. I get some people have to drive because of reduced mobility, but I always steer as clear of car parks as possible. People with reduced mobility aside, you can grade the quality of person by how far they'll stray from the car park. The further, the better. People who want to drive to the countryside, waddle 50m from the car and stuff their fat faces while playing music - just go to a feckin park!

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Prettytom said:

That all looks pretty tame, compared to this:

You get angry mobs in all sorts of places. No need to demonise good people because of the actions of a few extremists.

Police have stated that the "full force of the law" will be used to track down and prosecute these individuals. 

Something that wasn't stated after Harehills or Rochdale (Manchester Airport)....