Kicking off in the Peak District now!!

On 31/07/2024 at 17:13, Resident said:

And yet the majority of the criminals filmed in Leeds still haven't been arrested & the Manchester Airport two haven't been charged for the MULTIPLE assaults they committed in the airport, including the ones prior to the police arriving. 

Harehills riot:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=957930906344818&id=100063837522437&paipv=0&eav=AfZij5OVlRpxIbe8uAF5b9kBo2TLxuxRKR_am_Wg3_6Rnl_7lwQedSp8RhuBhNMqZdM&_rdr
Not quite the speed and scale seen when the rioters are white though, eh Mr 2 tiers?
As for the Manchester airport, 30 years ago punching and breaking the nose of a wpc would probably have meant eating through a straw for the rest of your life, no matter what colour, religion or ethnicity. At least the police then were more intelligent and dealt with such matters in the privacy of  in the back of the black miria.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arthur Ritus said:

Harehills riot:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=957930906344818&id=100063837522437&paipv=0&eav=AfZij5OVlRpxIbe8uAF5b9kBo2TLxuxRKR_am_Wg3_6Rnl_7lwQedSp8RhuBhNMqZdM&_rdr
Not quite the speed and scale seen when the rioters are white though, eh Mr 2 tiers?
As for the Manchester airport, 30 years ago punching and breaking the nose of a wpc would probably have meant eating through a straw for the rest of your life, no matter what colour, religion or ethnicity. At least the police then were more intelligent and dealt with such matters in the privacy of  in the back of the black miria.

usual crap being spouted, you do know people get arrested for different severities during disturbances? not everybody is accused of the same crimes.

It was a smaller "riot" "disturbance" whatever you want to call it, locally not country wide.

This explains by the police themselves whats happening, seems fair enough to me with the info ive just given on severity of the crimes etc

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/update-arrest-total-reaches-27-harehills-disorder-investigation-continues#:~:text=We are committed to bringing,other issues within the area.

Ive just read a link on mi phone but cant find it on mi PC now on this subject, a lady that works in the crown service explained why the rioters are being jailed quickly, mainly because they are pleading guilty (it can take 17 months for a trial if they plead not guilty), and theres extra judges, barristers, lawyers to process them faster so again theres no waiting for a "slot"

2 asian men have just been convicted for the Leeds anti racism protest violence, and some are being sought by Greater Manchester Police for the Bolton / Manchester trouble.

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

I posted it as soon as I could, they’ve only just been convicted.

No fast tracking for them.

theres more judges and lawyers etc working on the current riots cos theres just so many to get through, the whole countries worth.

The ones you posted about went through the whole judicial system from when it was, it can take time between being found guilty and being sentenced. also i presume theres still a backlog of normal cases from the Covid days and also recent Lawyer strikes.

39 minutes ago, melthebell said:

usual crap being spouted, you do know people get arrested for different severities during disturbances? not everybody is accused of the same crimes.

It was a smaller "riot" "disturbance" whatever you want to call it, locally not country wide.

This explains by the police themselves whats happening, seems fair enough to me with the info ive just given on severity of the crimes etc

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/update-arrest-total-reaches-27-harehills-disorder-investigation-continues#:~:text=We are committed to bringing,other issues within the area.

Ive just read a link on mi phone but cant find it on mi PC now on this subject, a lady that works in the crown service explained why the rioters are being jailed quickly, mainly because they are pleading guilty (it can take 17 months for a trial if they plead not guilty), and theres extra judges, barristers, lawyers to process them faster so again theres no waiting for a "slot"

2 asian men have just been convicted for the Leeds anti racism protest violence, and some are being sought by Greater Manchester Police for the Bolton / Manchester trouble.

Who is "spouting crap", me ?- just my observation  of the facts as I see them, the article I thought  was a nice unspun factual report unlike the usual spinning yarn the police are dishing up in your linked article.
Also "Although Milan surrendered to police and confessed to the charges during an interview, he showed no remorse or concern for public safety." seems when an person of some other ethnicity  "confesses" which I presume is pleading guilty it doesn't get fast tracked.

Just now, Arthur Ritus said:

Who is "spouting crap", me ?- just my observation  of the facts as I see them, the article I thought  was a nice unspun factual report unlike the usual spinning yarn the police are dishing up in your linked article.
Also "Although Milan surrendered to police and confessed to the charges during an interview, he showed no remorse or concern for public safety." seems when an person of some other ethnicity  "confesses" which I presume is pleading guilty it doesn't get fast tracked.

sigh

again you fail to understand, or dont want to understand the differences in scale and severity of the different disturbances, the harehills one they didnt need to bring in extra judges and lawyers etc as it was a localised "small scale" disturbance and so are going through the judicial system as normal, whereas the massive disturbances over the last week which were country wide and involved 4/500 people in each place is a far larget operation and would take 500 years or so if they all went through the system normally.

Also theres a lot more people with the more severe crimes listed like the looting, arson, possession of weapons and assaulting police.

Its also designed to s end out a message, i presume the harehills rioters may not attempt another it was 1 night of anger bue to one single incident, whereas those with anti immigration sentiments would be happy to advertise a "protest" in every place every single day, week, month so it shows others dont join in or this could be you.

But i know you wont want facts, fairness and truth, this whole threads just yet another case of look over here everybody look what the nasty brown skin men are doing.

which also in fairness 2 asian men who commited violence on some white men after both sets of "protests" has ended have also today been jailed by the fast track method, so its not just the good old english patriots being targetted, its everybody involved in the country wide disturbances

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Arthur Ritus said:

I’m really not sure what point you are trying to make.

The fast tracking of people involved in the current disturbances is to discourage others from joining in. You might have noticed that there were quite a few, organised, coordinated riots. I’m really pleased that the authorities have stamped down hard on them, I’m sure that most right minded people share my view.

The Harehills rioters will also face justice, so go and have a cup of tea, a kitkat and a calm down.

• Thanks 1