Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle

22 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

...or taxis....or sports drinks.

Can't be having fakes in S6 can we.

😀 nowt better than a thirsty taxi , & You being WAWAW 😄

38 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Anyone know if it's pay on gate today? Just past the ground and there's no prices above the turnstyles so makes me think not.

Just seen this on the official site.

Tickets are still available for the Owls v Pilgrims and are on sale online by following the link below. 

Supporters can buy tickets on matchday at the Ticket Office. As always, we are reminding fans that there are no cash turnstiles and to arrive at the stadium in good time to avoid unnecessary queues.

The Ticket Office is open from 10:00am on Sunday until kick-off and will not reopen after the game.

38 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Anyone know if it's pay on gate today? Just past the ground and there's no prices above the turnstyles so makes me think not.

They’ve probably forgotten that there’s a game on. 🙄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Just seen this on the official site.

Tickets are still available for the Owls v Pilgrims and are on sale online by following the link below. 

Supporters can buy tickets on matchday at the Ticket Office. As always, we are reminding fans that there are no cash turnstiles and to arrive at the stadium in good time to avoid unnecessary queues.

The Ticket Office is open from 10:00am on Sunday until kick-off and will not reopen after the game.

I've ended up buying online but wasn't sure if I'd be cutting it fine having to collect from a turnstile, thats why I wondered about pay on gate.

Never had a digital ticket though, I take it I just show the email with the details on rather than having to collect from a turnstile 🤔