Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Great performance from the 1st minute to the last …in reality it could have been 6 or 7 …Plymouth were poor ..but we never gave them a minute to settle…

What a difference from last season’s start…

We've got more points now than we had in November last season.

Not bad eh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

So you was impressed with Plymouth?.

Nope,  niether was I impressed with Preston ,but the Owls where  dominant & Plymouth where poor ,but you can only beat what's in front of you & personally the score line flattered 

8 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Nope,  niether was I impressed with Preston ,but the Owls where  dominant & Plymouth where poor ,but you can only beat what's in front of you & personally the score line flattered 

So you agree with me in your humble opinion.

Just now, Alextopman said:

So you agree with me in your humble opinion.

No not being a national league side , just a poor championship side ,like Preston 👍

15 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

The score line flattered who ? 

3 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

No not being a national league side , just a poor championship side ,like Preston 👍

I watched Hartlepool yesterday my Pal is their Captain and take it from me they we a lot better, that Plymouth team were totally dysfunction it was like a pre season friendly for Wednesday they could have had double figures.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I watched Hartlepool yesterday my Pal is their Captain and take it from me they we a lot better, that Plymouth team were totally dysfunction it was like a pre season friendly for Wednesday they could have had double figures.

May be so , put hartlepool in the championship,  who's to say they would have been better than Plymouth today 🤔, different gravy mi old