Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

5 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You wouldn't recognise a Muslim problem in this country if it bent you over and rammed a Quran up your ass sideways.

ah diddums, is somebody spitting the dummy out?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

I'm aware that the "majority of people aren't causing mayhem" - I said that in my post you're responding to.

I think you're conflating legitimate political protest with thuggery.

There's lots of issues which people feel have been ignored for years, but they don't riot and cause mayhem. If people have got a point to make then there is a peaceful way to make their point heard.

How the hell is descending on a town where an unspeakable tragedy took place, and smashing it up, causing the mother of one of the victims to tell people committing violence "stop" any kind of protest? It's just a an excuse for mindless thuggery, and needs calling out - not excusing or justifying.

:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

"knackers " 😀 . love that word :thumbsup:

"knackers" should be included in the post "phrases said by your parents when you were kids thread" Thread. :D  

Edited by Draggletail
typo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

White people are an overall minority now in many of our major cities. There are now sufficient numbers of Muslims and other groups that are not white British with whom Muslims share a common enemy with in us. Going forward we are going to have some major problems on our hands. This is just the start. 

Can't wait to see your evidence for that.