Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

18 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It is interesting how some people of a certain mindset buzz round certain issues - she probably thinks she's being trendy being a libertarian

I'd suggest it goes beyond that, though I can't prove anything as her tweets are now protected, and I certainly won't be on her approved list.
Also, The Times article doesn't name anyone, though there are a number of other threads which have identified and provided screenshots of posts by "Bernie"

There's a link in this post which is worth reading, and itself had lots of embedded links to keep you occupied, though I obviously can't verify any of the claims;

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

That shows whites are 53% of London. Bare in mind that is from 2021 and that statistic is bound to have changed by now to less than 50%

You've got a lot to say for someone who outed themselves as extremely gullible earlier.

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Here we go with the sealioning. 🙄

Answer the question.

Why does the colour of somebody’s skin bother you so much?

(There is only one available answer, btw)

2 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Hopefully you all appreciate it getting hard to get a handle on things here.

Please, if you are referring to an event or specific happening can you post a reference to it — there’s so much misinformation that hearsay isn’t enough.

Posts like ‘apparently this is happening’ or ‘I’ve been told such-and-such is happening’ just aren’t enough.

Thank you!

Awwww come on.

Apparently is one of my favourite words.

You're gonna say I can't ask people their thoughts next 😪

😃

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Why does that bother you?

Oh dear, the witch hunters begin, I left forums like this, due to such antics, you really seem to want to dominate this thread as well

Edited by gamezone07

39 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

@peak4I'm having the conversation where the so called progressives have taken it.  Wasn't it mayor Khan who said "White families don't represent real Londoners." 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sadiq-khan-white-family-official-website-b2396431.html

I couldn't give a flying fig what attention seeking Sadiq Khan says. I'm more interested in the faeces that you're spouting. 

The last government statistics 82% of the population ethnicity is white.  Even in your sample of London, which is the most ethnically diverse city in the country, it is still 53% White. 

That is a majority no matter how much you try and spin it otherwise to try to desperately back up your nonsense. 

I think it's pretty obvious what your issue is. It's certainly more than just a failure to understand basic maths.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I couldn't give a flying fig what attention seeking Sadiq Khan says. I'm more interested in the faeces that you're spouting. 

The last government statistics 82% of the population ethnicity is white.  Even in your sample of London, which is the most ethnically diverse city in the country, it is still 53% White. 

That is a majority no matter how much you try and spin it otherwise to try to desperately back up your nonsense. 

I think it's pretty obvious what your issue is. It's certainly more than just a failure to understand basic maths.

Not only that, anyone capable of reading their own link before posting it, would realise the mayor didn't say it. 😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gamezone07 said:

Oh dear, the witch hunters begin, I left forums like this, due to such antics, you really seem to want to dominate this thread as well

It’s a legitimate question.

Why does someone’s skin colour matter?

You can dodge if you like, but there is only one possible answer