Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

29 minutes ago, gamezone07 said:

Oh dear, the witch hunters begin, I left forums like this, due to such antics, you really seem to want to dominate this thread as well

They're asking a perfectly reasonable question tbh, given the other person's posts. If people ask me direct questions, I'm happy to give them direct answers. I'm not a politician, so it's easy to be straight up and honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Just had to Google that word.

Never heard it before. 

Me neither although it does seem fairly similary to 9/11 truthers "Just Asking Questions" or as i t was often referred to as "JAQing off".

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Me neither although it does seem fairly similary to 9/11 truthers "Just Asking Questions" or as i t was often referred to as "JAQing off".

My bold

Inside job mate. 

You can deny it if you like but 100% an inside job I'm my opinion.

But that's probably for another thread 😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Inside job mate. 

You can deny it if you like but 100% an inside job I'm my opinion.

But that's probably for another thread 😃

Thread ran for years and closed about 2013 - although now seems to have disappeared.

Funniest part was always "truthers" applying Newton's Third Law "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" to 9/11 saying the planes should have bounced back off the skyscrapers.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Thread ran for years and closed about 2013 - although now seems to have disappeared.

Funniest part was always "truthers" applying Newton's Third Law "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" to 9/11 saying the planes should have bounced back off the skyscrapers.

My bold

Never heard that one before. Brilliant 🤣🤣

But, and this is my last post on the subject on this thread but.........Inside job mate 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

But, and this is my last post on the subject on this thread but.........Inside job mate 👍

Nope - same as the murder of the poor kiddies was nowt to do with a muslim, boat person. 20 year old as per all the "speculation" on social media a few days ago,

Just now, Longcol said:

Nope - same as the murder of the poor kiddies was nowt to do with a muslim, boat person. 20 year old as per all the "speculation" on social media a few days ago,

Well at least we're back on topic now. 👍

• Like 1

The organiser of an anti-immigration protest in Rotherham has asked followers “with violent or racial intent” to stay away.

Connor McAllister of Wath said police had told him anyone inciting violence or racial chanting on Sunday would be arrested.

Another event is planned on the same day in Sheffield prompting anti-fascist groups, including Rotherham TUC and Sheffield Stand up to Racism, to organise counter protests.

Sheffield councillor Minesh Parekh posted the details adding: “Fascists are trying to mobilise in Sheffield this weekend. Join the unity rallies to stop the far right!”

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/event-organiser-begs-racial-or-violent-protesters-to-stay-away-4728291?fbclid=IwY2xjawEbno9leHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHVW-eGtqPCYoUK3LXMIt-WfqBPz7URzyYTCNRagBgqoeGDNruYEXfLHk8Q_aem_C-zj-vmoDoZlAzLRBKvBAg

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The organiser of an anti-immigration protest in Rotherham has asked followers “with violent or racial intent” to stay away.

Connor McAllister of Wath said police had told him anyone inciting violence or racial chanting on Sunday would be arrested.

It's probably more sensible than asking folk to turn up with masks and baseball bats.
Hopefully everyone attending will heed his request.
Still on his Facebook page though
image.png.27f943729b6af63e94ad3a4ae70262b3.png

image.png.1e5d13bdad0afc64b2c00fead4b49d82.png

image.png

Edited by peak4