Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yup. Some videos were posted a few pages back 

It's grim stuff.

The last time anything like this happened was in 2011.  In 2011 the government were quick to get the trouble causers into courts and sentenced. Swift justice is needed to act as a deterrent otherwise the disorder will continue to spread. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, High Chaparral said:

The last time anything like this happened was in 2011.  In 2011 the government were quick to get the trouble causers into courts and sentenced. Swift justice is needed to act as a deterrent otherwise the disorder will continue to spread. 

I agree. Get the thugs identified, arrested and in court if charged.

A few midnight raids of the homes of the rioters wouldn't hurt either.

It might make others think too.

We need PEACEFUL PROTESTS. 

Not violence!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, High Chaparral said:

I did read that extra prosecutors and judges have been laid on in advance due to the prior intelligence.
This is another Tweet which is relevant; a real issue now though, is that the current government, where we like them or not, have inherited an overloaded prison system.

17 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Correct yes, otherwise was difficult to highlight text, particularly when referring to another since deleted post.
There should have been an initial explanatory line, but for some reason it didn't show, so I must have deleted it in error, and not spotted in the preview pane before posting.
Essentially it seems we have someone suggesting that it's right to call out racist posts, but complaining when they do.
It's sometimes difficult to work out exactly what agenda(s) are at play.

Just do one, i am asking mod to look at your smears