Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

6 minutes ago, redruby said:

No they don’t.  It isn’t fashionable to support white, working class people living in squalor.  I don’t know why they think someone growing up in a dilapidated council house on a poor council estate is ‘privileged’ purely for having white skin.  

Owen Jones wrote a book about the same situation a few years ago , The title of the book ,    Chavs ,   Still relevant today , no money , no social housing , no hope so in some cases they look for  scapegoats to take out their frustration on ,  The labour Government along with the Conservative one do not care about these kids , They make all the right noises while sending their kids to private education ( in some cases ).   No hope means trouble on the Streets

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well obviously it was a stupid thing to say :rolleyes:

Tory and Reform have got plenty of support from gormless goons who've probably advocated similar for people they don't like.

Stupid thing to say!!!! 😂

Probably advocated?  But haven't actually suggested cutting throats, is that what you mean?

Imagine if Nigel had said such a disgraceful thing.....would you say " it was stupid"?

We all know the answer don't we.

24 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Tory and Reform have got plenty of support from gormless goons who've probably advocated similar for people they don't like.

this is crazy, you wopuld be going on about whataboutery if it was the other way round, you need to condemn it,

and indeed if there was any cheering, like you certainly would condemn for the fash guy doing the slit throat gesture in Rotherham.

I don't think you(and others) can though, race and looking at things through that prism, has replaced class, etc, as the ideological force.

Edited by gamezone07

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Stupid thing to say!!!! 😂

Probably advocated?  But haven't actually suggested cutting throats, is that what you mean?

Imagine if Nigel had said such a disgraceful thing.....would you say " it was stupid"?

We all know the answer don't we.

My bold.

He needs arresting. What a violent scum bag. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

He needs arresting. What a violent scum bag. 

I can't believe a labour councillor has actually said that!! And on the video you have people around him clapping like seals.

How incredibly dangerous is this.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Owen Jones wrote a book about the same situation a few years ago , The title of the book ,    Chavs ,   Still relevant today , no money , no social housing , no hope so in some cases they look for  scapegoats to take out their frustration on ,  The labour Government along with the Conservative one do not care about these kids , They make all the right noises while sending their kids to private education ( in some cases ).   No hope means trouble on the Streets

Sadly Owen(who i know and used to like) has largely abandoned class issues for identity politics

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I can't believe a labour councillor has actually said that!! And on the video you have people around him clapping like seals.

How incredibly dangerous is this.

It's genuinely shocking mate. He's calling for violence. It's on video. 

Why hasn't he been arrested?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mister M said:

That ok then . 

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

My bold 

Any examples?

Please share if you have 👍

• Like 1