Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Snipped 

If you use a service, you abide by the t&cs applicable at the time. 
Snipped 

As I did. When I joined Facebook and Twitter there was no requirement to supply id.

Should they be allowed to suddenly change it?

Well of course. It's their company so they can do as they wish.

I can do the same, if the try to force the requirement on me I'll simply leave.

• Like 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

As I did. When I joined Facebook and Twitter there was no requirement to supply id.

Should they be allowed to suddenly change it?

Well of course. It's their company so they can do as they wish.

I can do the same, if the try to force the requirement on me I'll simply leave.

I’ve left Twitter because it isn’t properly regulated.

You stick around if you like, because it’s a free country. It’s broken though. Properly broken.

Just now, Prettytom said:

I’ve left Twitter because it isn’t properly regulated.

You stick around if you like, because it’s a free country. It’s broken though. Properly broken.

I disagree. 

It's been broken for years. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Yes, but I was talking about Twitter😁

So was I.

Sorry, my bad. It's been a crap day so I'm not quite with it.

Yes, very funny 😁 

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

So should we expect Cllr Jones to be fast-tracked into jail next week?

No, like anyone else who has promoted violence, as certainly seems to be the case with his dangerous and odious rhetoric, he should be fast-tracked to court; I gather he has already been arrested.
That court should decide his fate according to the law, and which charges The CPS advocate.
If he pleads guilty, which on the face of it would seem his best option, then sent directly to gaol seems fair if a custodial sentence if felt appropriate.
He may well be sent direct to a gaol for a period as per the magistrates sentencing, or on remand to await a Crown Court date for trial (or sentencing) if the magistrates don't feel they can offer a long enough gaol term.
Labour rightly immediately suspended him, and should throw him out if found or pleads guilty.; they have their own disciplinary rules to which they  need to adhere.
Lets not have any loopholes which the guilty can seek to exploit.

3 minutes ago, peak4 said:

No, like anyone else who has promoted violence, as certainly seems to be the case with his dangerous and odious rhetoric, he should be fast-tracked to court; I gather he has already been arrested.
That court should decide his fate according to the law, and which charges The CPS advocate.
If he pleads guilty, which on the face of it would seem his best option, then sent directly to gaol seems fair if a custodial sentence if felt appropriate.
He may well be sent direct to a gaol for a period as per the magistrates sentencing, or on remand to await a Crown Court date for trial (or sentencing) if the magistrates don't feel they can offer a long enough gaol term.
Labour rightly immediately suspended him, and should throw him out if found or pleads guilty.; they have their own disciplinary rules to which they  need to adhere.
Lets not have any loopholes which the guilty can seek to exploit.

Should throw him out if he is found or pleads guilty . Lord almighty.