Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Should throw him out if he is found or pleads guilty . Lord almighty. 

Pretty normal for most/many internal disciplinary processes, suspend immediately, expel on conviction.

5 hours ago, Prettytom said:

It’s worse than that.

Twitter actively pushes right wing propaganda at people. Ridiculously so.

I’ve dumped it for just that reason. I’m fine about people writing things that I don’t agree with. I’m not fine about a website actively pumping those opinions at me, over and over again.

Musk will break Twitter in the next year. Just see.

It has stopped working properly over the few months.  Replies to some messages won’t load.  Apparently it’s because there are a lot of replies 😂

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

He's human so no in my opinion.

Underlined 

It could easily be argued the 75% staff cull was because they didn't need 75% of the staff. 

Well ,I got told , the reason for the cull , was because he didn't want any of the WOKE brigade working for him . Don't know how true that is though 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Neither can most other people:

image.png.1e71d064231807339468f583c9214715.png

He's like a WWI general: "I'm right behind you, lads" (in this case 6000 miles behind them in Hong Kong, while his foot soldiers were getting themselves locked up)

34 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You can sway a thousand people by appealing to prejudice,  quicker than one by logic.

Interesting cuttsie,  these days some people don't have a mind of their own,  sad.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 2

I’ve not been moderating much in this thread (combination of wanting to give the debate room and also being busy with other stuff), but just want to pop in to say please be respectful and stop with the personal comments and digs.

Also, please keep things on-topic. Yes, there’s lots of reasons and politics about demonstrations like this, but using it as a crux for pushing an agenda is a bit distasteful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1