Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Must have been very short-lived. That's top of Fargate, and I was around there then - or very close by, having just crossed over Norfolk Street at the time.

Hopefully it was shortlived and no damage was caused.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atticus said:

Thankfully it looks like Sheff stayed peaceful today , despite all the warnings otherwise 

Yes. Fingers crossed rotherham can stay peaceful today too. 

• Like 2

Sheffield, Newcastle, Harrow, Liverpool, Southampton, Bristol, and more….have all showed that this vile far-right, racist, anti-immigration vitriol is not what we are.

Most of us are better than that.

Welcome to the Tipping Point.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, atticus said:

Thankfully it looks like Sheff stayed peaceful today , despite all the warnings otherwise 

Hmm..I suspected as much for today but I have a suspicion things may kick off without warning another time.  It seemed a bit odd that they would plan it for a Wednesday afternoon with plenty of advance notice. 

• Like 1

Just now, redruby said:

Hmm..I suspected as much for today but I have a suspicion things may kick off without warning another time.  It seemed a bit odd that they would plan it for a Wednesday afternoon with plenty of advance notice. 

Odd for sure. Hope you're wrong about it possibly kicking off another time but who knows eh? 

• Like 1

Thought the 'voice of reason' would have to pop up some time

2 minutes ago, redruby said: