Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

if its not from the day or time its advertised as then its false, a lot of out of context video and pics are shared again and again advertised to be different times, some footage of previous trouble has even been found to be years old and even from a different country than advertised.

You'll not convince some, @melthebell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

if its not from the day or time its advertised as then its false, a lot of out of context video and pics are shared again and again advertised to be different times, some footage of previous trouble has even been found to be years old and even from a different country than advertised.

Was the footage from Town filmed yesterday?

Just now, gamezone07 said:

Why has FB deleted it,

who knows, farcebook AI bots are a law unto themselves, ive had all sorts removed, even for spam and posting to get likes, theres a like button fgs, you post things people can like it its how it works lol

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It clearly shows Sheffield, what day does it matter, its never happened before , why does it matter about the provenance, where were the police,

why the denial?

Just now, gamezone07 said:

It clearly shows Sheffield, what day does it matter, its never happened before , why does it matter about the provenance, where were the police,

why the denial?

eh? think youve got the wrong end of the stick, i havent said anythings false, i havent seen any footage, i was replying to Hacky generally about how something can be false if it really happened

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Impressed you can see into people's bank accounts, can you also chuck a couple of 00s on the end of mine please?

Well I presume pensioners that announce they don’t need the winter fuel payment indeed don’t need it and are comfortably off.  Good for them.  Meanwhile there will be people just above the threshold for these payments who are going to struggle to heat their homes.  So fine for those that can afford it but they shouldn’t imply they are speaking for everyone.  

• Like 2