Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

4 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

There is 2 tier Policing & they know it .  I have seen it so often , living in Bradford .  It's gone on for years , but it's getting worse now , because the very Universities that are indoctrinating the students . Are the ones , that Police , in some cases have been to .  Are the Police going to protect Synagogues , Christian Churches , as well as Mosques ? . 

Have these places of worship been attacked?

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

Yes, and are they going to protect the white, working class?  Those living on crime ridden council estates?

Hmmmm, I hope so. 

I'm not overly hopeful though if I'm honest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I don't think it works like that, unless its a paid advertisement, but a lot of people could have seen it.

My privacy settings are open, but I have less than 500 friends, I don't court people that I don't know.

I've recently tagged friends in posts and then had people not on my friends list like it, they must be on their friends, no idea how it works not tagging though

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

I have no idea , apart from the Mosque I read about , but would learn about it , if a synagogue or Christian Church was attacked 

Exactly. I hold no brief for the Muslim community, but it appears that it is their places of  worship which are attacked on a regular basis.

16 minutes ago, redruby said:

Yes, and are they going to protect the white, working class?  Those living on crime ridden council estates?

And what is the ethnicity  of most of the perpetrators of the crime on these estates?

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1