Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

Just now, RollingJ said:

And what colour are most of the perpetrators of the crime on these estates?

Of course, they are mostly white. 

The estates still shouldn't be ignored and left to rot though and the good people on them still need protecting. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Of course, they are mostly white. 

The estates still shouldn't be ignored and left to rot though and the good people on them still need protecting. 

I agree with your second comment, but the police can't be everywhere. You would think  the communities would help weed out the scrotes and hand them over - or use a bit of 'gentle persuasion'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I agree with your second comment, but the police can't be everywhere. You would think  the communities would help weed out the scrotes and hand them over - or use a bit of 'gentle persuasion'

My bold

If only.. Same for the scum who did the rioting, there were plenty of decent peaceful protesters there to deal with them but they didn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

If only.. Same for the scum who did the rioting, there were plenty of decent peaceful protesters there to deal with them but they didn't.

Probably because if they did, under our pro-criminal 'law' system, they would be the ones appearing in court for 'hurting the scums feelings'.

• Like 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

Probably because if they did, under our pro-criminal 'law' system, they would be the ones appearing in court for 'hurting the scums feelings'.

🤣I wouldn't be surprised..🤣

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

And what is the ethnicity  of most of the perpetrators of the crime on these estates?

Should that matter!!???  If there is crime, people need protecting!!  There is lots of crime in say Page Hall or Fir Vale too isn’t there?  Criminals come in all skin tones, but whoever the perpetrators are, innocent people need protecting and that includes people on crime ridden estates as well as say, a mosque.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Maybe certain communities should do the same with say, grooming gangs.