Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

1 minute ago, redruby said:

Should that matter!!???  If there is crime, people need protecting!!  There is lots of crime in say Page Hall or Fir Vale too isn’t there?  Criminals come in all skin tones, but whoever the perpetrators are, innocent people need protecting and that includes people on crime ridden estates as well as say, a mosque.

As it is relevant - yes.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

As it is relevant - yes.

If a crime is committed the perpetrators should be punished and race shouldn’t come into it.  On a council estate of mostly white people, chances are the criminals are likely white.  If we are taking about Page Hall, Burngreave, Pitsmoor or Fir Vale they are more likely to be an ethnic minority.  But none of that should make any difference.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, redruby said:

Should that matter!!???  If there is crime, people need protecting!!  There is lots of crime in say Page Hall or Fir Vale too isn’t there?  Criminals come in all skin tones, but whoever the perpetrators are, innocent people need protecting and that includes people on crime ridden estates as well as say, a mosque.

Page hall and fir vale is actually far safer then Parson Cross or Southey Green where i currently reside..

26 minutes ago, redruby said:

Maybe certain communities should do the same with say, grooming gangs.

I dont think groomers go round bragging to law abiding citizens about their grooming  so how do you expect their communities to hand them over or have a word with them?

• Like 1

Just now, mafya said:

Page hall and fir vale is actually far safer then Parson Cross or Southey Green where i currently reside..

To be fair Colombia is probably safer than Parson Cross 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, redruby said:

Yes, and are they going to protect the white, working class?  Those living on crime ridden council estates?

You read about it all the time, black/brown people being harrassed/intimidated by white yobs.

3 hours ago, mafya said:

I dont think groomers go round bragging to law abiding citizens about their grooming  so how do you expect their communities to hand them over or have a word with them?

I don’t suppose it’s something they want to brag about to their family, no.  Some others may be aware though.