Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

29 minutes ago, El Cid said:

You read about it all the time, black/brown people being harrassed/intimidated by white yobs.

I’ve already said it doesn’t matter what skin colour the perpetrators are.  If they are committing a crime they should be punished. 

3 hours ago, mafya said:

Page hall and fir vale is actually far safer then Parson Cross or Southey Green where i currently reside..

Maybe so but they still have their fair share of crime.  I didn’t give Southey Green as an example anyway.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

To be fair Colombia is probably safer than Parson Cross 

Fair point.

There is a lot of crime on Parson Cross.  

There’s a lot of deprivation too. A lot of council houses falling into disrepair because the council take years to carry out work.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why not move down Page Hall then . Nice cheap properties. 

😂😂 I have 3 properties down there which includes my parents big house. I go everyday as I care for my dad and I live in Southey because I have lived up here well Shirecliffe before here for about 17 years.

I think every area has its problems but the main one round here is the idiots on bikes and the druggys asking for money or fags.

Down page hall the litter, groups congregating and noise is the main problem. There is probably drug dealing etc but it’s usually hidden and sometimes we do get big gangs fighting if the weather gets too hot or someone has robbed someone.

i lived in page hall for 25 plus years so I know how it has changed. Parson Cross is better then it was in the 90s when I used to go hang around their but I think the problem is the kids up in ox now are the kids of the kids of 90s px and unfortunately some of them didn’t learn about manners and respect so couldn’t teach their kids better.

This doesn’t apply to the majority by the was as there are many more decent people in Px then there are bad.

Wherever you live you just h@ve to make the most of it and hope it improves…

I got offered a house at a decent price in Mosborough but turned it down as it’s a bit too quiet in that area although to some it’s an ideal place to live. As long as you get on with neighbours and the shops are good then it’s all good.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, redruby said:

Maybe so but they still have their fair share of crime.  I didn’t give Southey Green as an example anyway.

I know you didn’t but I live near Southey Co op and if I walk down a hill I’m in Px so the areas do kind of overlap as the offenders from PX sometimes run  or drive off into Southey Green area.

If you don’t mind me asking which part of PX are you in as there are a couple of parts of Px that are not very sought after?

38 minutes ago, redruby said:

I don’t suppose it’s something they want to brag about to their family, no.  Some others may be aware though.

After the grooming scandal and the fallout towards the Muslim community a lot of the community actually say that it’s not acceptable and if anyone suspects it they need to turn them in as they are bringing all the community down in the eyes of others.

• Like 2