Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

I'm surprised that those who are sympathetic to the far right haven't complained about Prince Charles's message of praise of those who turned out to counter the far right and racist hatred on the streets.

Readers of the Daily Mail are fulminating :hihi:

On 09/08/2024 at 22:41, melthebell said:

well this current government havent had time to do anything to counter the past 14 years of Tory rule

Didn't take long to see this. Quicker than I thought though. 

This will be the excuse for the next 13 years and 364 days, since the win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

Didn't take long to see this. Quicker than I thought though. 

This will be the excuse for the next 13 years and 364 days, since the win.

yeah they have a magic wand to wave and everythings fandabbydozy, its kept in the cupboard next to the tories magic money tree

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

yeah they have a magic wand to wave and everythings fandabbydozy, its kept in the cupboard next to the tories magic money tree

Gi ore man everything Labour will do has already been costed . They said it many times before. No need for a magic money tree or tax rises . 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

They'll do nothing, they'll achieve nothing and they are nothing. No different to the tories. 

You live in your little fantasy world. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Gi ore man everything Labour will do has already been costed . They said it many times before. No need for a magic money tree or tax rises . 

Their bullsit is fully costed. Just like all the parties say! haha

To be fair, even the two main parties 'fully costed' makes a mockery of the Green Party 'fully costed'. But I wouldn't brag about it if I was a tory or a labour.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm surprised that those who are sympathetic to the far right haven't complained about Prince Charles's message of praise of those who turned out to counter the far right and racist hatred on the streets.

Readers of the Daily Mail are fulminating :hihi:

“fulminating “ .Good word  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1