Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@El Cid Really strange. What browser are you using, and have you set any filters/options?

I am sure I will have looked at the site before, but it's not a website I go on.

I am using Firefox. No filters.

Edited by El Cid

The apologists for far-right violence seem intent on inventing history to explain and justify the moronic attacks on people, property and police in and around Rotherham. 

Ennobled by recent voting patterns, extremists used the perfect storm of the Southport murders, fine weather, holidays and web access to push disinformation knowing that a tiny motivated minority would jump at the opportunity to target their hate. Swelled in numbers by outside sympathisers motivated by violence and opportunity.

What is worse is that, despite what has been seem, reported and related, this thread entitled "Demonstrations, Riots  and Disorder Across the UK..." is now a vehicle for the far-right and their appeasers to justify the actions of the organisers to target Rotherham. 

There is absolutely no excuse for promoting or justifying violence against Rotherham residents, their property and their public servants. So long winded excuses and false information only keeps the pot-boiling for the benefit of the violent far right and  their appeasers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, El Cid said:

I am sure I will have looked at the site before, but it's not a website I go on.

I am using Firefox. No filters.

Weirder and weirder. I also use FF and only have the usual privacy settings enabled globally in there. Sorry I can't help further.

3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The apologists for far-right violence seem intent on inventing history to explain and justify the moronic attacks on people, property and police in and around Rotherham. 

Ennobled by recent voting patterns, extremists used the perfect storm of the Southport murders, fine weather, holidays and web access to push disinformation knowing that a tiny motivated minority would jump at the opportunity to target their hate. Swelled in numbers by outside sympathisers motivated by violence and opportunity.

What is worse is that, despite what has been seem, reported and related, this thread entitled "Demonstrations, Riots  and Disorder Across the UK..." is now a vehicle for the far-right and their appeasers to justify the actions of the organisers to target Rotherham. 

There is absolutely no excuse for promoting or justifying violence against Rotherham residents, their property and their public servants. So long winded excuses and false information only keeps the pot-boiling for the benefit of the violent far right and  their appeasers.

Totally agree with 95% of what you say there, but 'targetting Rotherham' seems a little strange as it has only been seriously mentioned in the very recent few posts.

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Weirder and weirder. I also use FF and only have the usual privacy settings enabled globally in there. Sorry I can't help further.

Its not really a problem, just wonder why I am blocked  :)

36 minutes ago, El Cid said:

That is a surprise, I cannot read it unless I pay £5 per month, gutter press are usually free.

It is unusual, I've never had to pay, do you live outside the UK?

On 09/08/2024 at 21:56, BigPP said:

30 Pfennig Lee!! 😄😄

According to the The Express, 70% of respondents think Farage is responsible.

They are the inevitable result of the grabage he's been pushing for the last decade... they genuinely are the "Farage Riots".

• Like 2