Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Didn't they promise no tax increases?

They promised certain taxes would not increase, they haven't increased income tax or VAT. Are you under the impression they have?

3 hours ago, peak4 said:

I did think it odd that the specific subject has received so little attention; then I sat back  and thought for a bit as to why it might be..............................
Compare that Imam's post to one here from a sitting MP, amplifying an Elon Musk tweet
image.png.3b6876b91aebff81ca5d920b5530ac6a.png

Nice show o Y fronts in first one . And the girl looks about 16 

5 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

What about removing the winter fuel payments for pensioners not claiming pension credit?

That's an effective tax on a lot of older people. 

It's a benefit, not a tax and those on a low income will still get it.

Pensioners are the one group that have benefited from higher increases to the state pension, for over 10 years

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Musk is such a putrid troll.

Oh I don't know. Twitter is far better now under his ownership. It isn't perfect by any means but its much fairer now than when the previous owners were I'm charge. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh I don't know. Twitter is far better now under his ownership. It isn't perfect by any means but its much fairer now than when the previous owners were I'm charge. 

A platform for any information and misinformation to fly around the world.I don’t know whether it’s better or worse than under the previous ownership but it’s not going to go away unfortunately.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

To be fair , I don't know much about him , but I have heard , he has no time for this crap about multi gender ,etc