Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

Why is Dostoevsky so important?

Reading Dostoevsky's works can be a deeply enriching and thought-provoking experience for several reasons: He is a master at exploring and describing human psychology. His characters grapple with moral dilemmas and inner conflicts. Dostoevsky shows the inner darkness and inner struggles that we can often relate to.16 Sept 2023

liking that

10 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Some weird responses on this topic recently!

I didn't start the fire😁 I blame -

Reading Dostoevsky's works can be a deeply enriching and thought-provoking experience for several reasons: He is a master at exploring and describing human psychology. His characters grapple with moral dilemmas and inner conflicts. Dostoevsky shows the inner darkness and inner struggles that we can often relate to.16 Sept 2023
Other post disappeared was SF on?

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I didn't start the fire😁 I blame -

Other post disappeared was SF on?

It didn't - It's still there -thought  I was seeing double at first! 😀

• Haha 1