Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

19 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm sure the results of this poll will surprise no-one, but will post all the same:

image.png.2948f6ba7c533052c0744950e3f61392.png

Sympathy for their motivation to riot?

No.

Sympathy for their motivation to protest?

Absolutely Yes..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, steve68 said:

What I think is Americans really over think things, you can't base  that much on a poll of just 2,000

2,000 isn't the view of a country, it's probably also an unfair mix of which will be some of Britain's finest bell ends 

1 hour ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

What I think is Americans really over think things, you can't base  that much on a poll of just 2,000

2,000 isn't the view of a country, it's probably also an unfair mix of which will be some of Britain's finest bell ends 

And looters . 

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Sympathy for their motivation to riot?

No.

Sympathy for their motivation to protest?

Absolutely Yes..

Sadly the only time anyone pays any attention is when it descends into riot.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

I’ve had to remove about four pages of just…. Bickering!

If you can’t get on just put each other on ignore.

Gove over with the thread derailments and winding each other up, it’s getting tedious.

Gove.  Yes, I’d be interested to hear his insights into these riots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SheffieldForum said:

I’ve had to remove about four pages of just…. Bickering!

If you can’t get on just put each other on ignore.

Gove over with the thread derailments and winding each other up, it’s getting tedious.

Agreed.  If Gove is over with it so am I.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

You know how Farage, Tice and Musk have been whining about 'Two Teir' criminal justice system where white rioters treated more harshly than non-white counter-protesters in the last few weeks, well the Royal United Services Institute has said that 

"rightwing violence “is often classified as mere thuggery” by politicians, prosecutors and the security services. Equivalent acts by Islamists would “swiftly be labelled as terrorism”, it says in an article in the Guardian.":

‘Two-tier’: UK treats far-right attacks less harshly than Islamist violence, says thinktank | UK security and counter-terrorism | The Guardian

Well, to be fair" Far right violence"" not right wing violence".....let's get that straight for a start....are highly unlikely to be blowing you to smithereens or slashing kids to death so yes I can see why one differs from the other.

• Like 1