Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, to be fair" Far right violence"" not right wing violence".....let's get that straight for a start....are highly unlikely to be blowing you to smithereens or slashing kids to death so yes I can see why one differs from the other.

Not for lack of trying, the police have caught a few right wing bombers and foiled their plots, like this one:

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/media/32958988/extreme-right-wing-terrorist-sentenced-to-23-years.pdf

...and of course, Jo Cox.

There really isn't that much difference, at all.

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, to be fair" Far right violence"" not right wing violence".....let's get that straight for a start....are highly unlikely to be blowing you to smithereens or slashing kids to death so yes I can see why one differs from the other.

That’s an interesting point.  Now, without wanting to take sides can anyone provide a comparison of the number of far right bombings/stabbing/deliberate running over of innocent civilians compared to ‘other reasons’ (not including mental ill health).

Just now, Anna B said:

Just now, pfifes said:

That’s an interesting point.  Now, without wanting to take sides can anyone provide a comparison of the number of far right bombings/stabbing/deliberate running over of innocent civilians compared to ‘other reasons’ (not including mental ill health).

Left or Right, violence is never the answer. However IMO Fairness is. 

We now have many different factions banding together out of sheer frustration. All are wanting a better deal, and more say in what happens but are deliberately ignored. The ballot box / democracy and isn't working.

The answers are out there, but for whatever reason the politicians ignore them and fail to implement anything better. We have expensive gesture politics doomed to failure, and nothing gets done.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

Left or Right, violence is never the answer. However IMO Fairness is. 

We now have many different factions banding together out of sheer frustration. All are wanting a better deal, and more say in what happens but are deliberately ignored. The ballot box / democracy and isn't working.

The answers are out there, but for whatever reason the politicians ignore them and fail to implement anything better. We have expensive gesture politics doomed to failure, and nothing gets done.

I believe you have hit the nail on the head there.

40 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Not for lack of trying, the police have caught a few right wing bombers and foiled their plots, like this one:

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/media/32958988/extreme-right-wing-terrorist-sentenced-to-23-years.pdf

...and of course, Jo Cox.

There really isn't that much difference, at all.

Can you tell me the last time a far right individual blew kids to smithereens?

All the security we have to go through at concerts, stations, airports and the like is it because of...

A. Far right Racists?

B, islamic extremist?

Think carefully now and be honest.

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

All the security we have to go through at concerts, stations, airports and the like is it because of...

A. Far right Racists?

B, islamic extremist?

The far right in Germany just gassed kids , saved blowing them up don’t it .

Edited by cuttsie

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

A. Far right Racists?

B, islamic extremist?

our world has changed considerably due to the islamist faction and their extremist actions!

17 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

If you would like to be better advised on what's happening, I BEG you to watch the first 15 minutes of this program -

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-news-12th-august-2024

People can call me a cynic but I think Labour/the Police put out that they were expecting hundreds of protests and when there were only a few said look how well we’ve done. 

• Like 2