Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

7 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Sure but that's not the only, or probably main, reason why there's security at the various places these days, as claimed.

The source of threats has widened significantly, hence "all terrorists" (or just "terrorists", as pointed out by other posters).

It is still considered a threat I believe.  I believe the liquid restrictions are to be dropped in the future but only when the technology to detect dangerous substances is fully rolled out.

I know there are a range of terrorist threats but I think this one marked a significant change.

5 minutes ago, pfifes said:

I know there are a range of terrorist threats but I think this one marked a significant change.

It did indeed, but that's not the only reason you have security at the various sites mentioned today, as was claimed.

Security exists for an entire range of threats from various sources, only one of which is Islamist terrorists.

Unfortunately our 'far right' apologists have succeeded again. By diverting attention from the 'far-right' violence instigated by the politically motivated by 'far-right' activists and those who see strife as a vehicle for political change. 

Blaming the emergency services  instead of the looters.

Blaming the BBC, Daily Express, The Guardian, the Daily Mail instead of the arsonists,

Blaming immigrants instead of those those terrorizing the immigrants,

Blaming a religion for everything...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Unfortunately our 'far right' apologists have succeeded again. By diverting attention from the 'far-right' violence instigated by the politically motivated by 'far-right' activists and those who see strife as a vehicle for political change. 

Blaming the emergency services  instead of the looters.

Blaming the BBC, Daily Express, The Guardian, the Daily Mail instead of the arsonists,

Blaming immigrants instead of those those terrorizing the immigrants,

Blaming a religion for everything...

My bold

I don't think you said Far Right enough in that paragraph. 

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I don't think you said Far Right enough in that paragraph. 

I don't "...think..." I know because it was the far-right who, seeing the opportunity, organized and orchestrated the looting, vandalism, criminal damage and assaults. If apologists and sympathizers need to be reminded through repetition that this was instigated and promoted by the far-right-so be it.

4 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I don't "...think..." I know because it was the far-right who, seeing the opportunity, organized and orchestrated the looting, vandalism, criminal damage and assaults. If apologists and sympathizers need to be reminded through repetition that this was instigated and promoted by the far-right-so be it.

Out of interest, how do you feel about Just Stop Oil?  You may think they have just cause but is the disruption and vandalism justified?  If so, why do you think they resorted to this?  Are they not being listened to?  How about the 2011 riots too?

I think there’s a wider issue of democracy not working. 

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Well if I see any apologists or sympathisers I'll be sure to tell them.