Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Has anyone mentioned Farage , Tice or Musk on here today ? 

If you say 

Farage

Farage

Farage whilst looking into a mirror legend has it the appears behind you and makes you racist. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hmmmm, for a minute I thought Mary Berry had been up to no good.

A woman accused of buying eggs and water for rioters to throw at police outside a hotel housing asylum seekers has been remanded into custody.

Barbara Barker, 52, of Tyndall Avenue, Manchester, pleaded not guilty to violent disorder at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday afternoon.

Prosecutor Suzanne Ludlow alleged Barker was a 'willing participant in the disorder' and 'aided and abetted the riots' by buying eggs and water from a nearby shop for protesters on July 31.

Defending, John Black told the court Barker went to the area because she was 'nosey' and was not present when 'violence occurred'.

Mr Black said Barker had 'no reason' to believe the eggs she purchased would be 'used in any unlawful purpose'.

Barker was remanded into custody and will appear at Manchester Crown Court on September 3 for a plea and trial preparation hearing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13739407/Woman-accused-buying-eggs-water-rioters-throw.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmm, for a minute I thought Mary Berry had been up to no good.

A woman accused of buying eggs and water for rioters to throw at police outside a hotel housing asylum seekers has been remanded into custody.

Barbara Barker, 52, of Tyndall Avenue, Manchester, pleaded not guilty to violent disorder at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday afternoon.

Prosecutor Suzanne Ludlow alleged Barker was a 'willing participant in the disorder' and 'aided and abetted the riots' by buying eggs and water from a nearby shop for protesters on July 31.

Defending, John Black told the court Barker went to the area because she was 'nosey' and was not present when 'violence occurred'.

Mr Black said Barker had 'no reason' to believe the eggs she purchased would be 'used in any unlawful purpose'.

Barker was remanded into custody and will appear at Manchester Crown Court on September 3 for a plea and trial preparation hearing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13739407/Woman-accused-buying-eggs-water-rioters-throw.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

I read her name as Barbara Baker by mistake at first 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Has anyone mentioned Farage , Tice or Musk on here today ? 

No but I will.

It has been revealed that Nigel Farage is likely to be investigated by counter terrorist unit over social media posts.

Farage could be investigated over riot posts, ex-terror boss suggests | News | Independent TV

Only been in the role of an MP for little over a month, and already he's ****ed up, and shown how he's totally unsuited to the role of MP. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@peak4I was speaking generally, not just about that specific case.  Sorry I didn't make that point clear - although at least one other poster recognised the fact.

I do agree with the comment and wasn't having a dig at you at all.

There's plenty of racism around between various communities in the UK; I've seen too much myself, and obviously a wider issue world wide too.
I was specifically referring to Humza here, who seems to have been referenced by a couple of other posters without any explanation as to why they think he's racist.

Just now, Mister M said:

No but I will.

It has been revealed that Nigel Farage is likely to be investigated by counter terrorist unit over social media posts.

Farage could be investigated over riot posts, ex-terror boss suggests | News | Independent TV

Only been in the role of an MP for little over a month, and already he's ****ed up, and shown how he's totally unsuited to the role of MP. 

My bold.

And that's probably the actual issue the establishment has with him. 

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

I do agree with the comment and wasn't having a dig at you at all.

There's plenty of racism around between various communities in the UK; I've seen too much myself, and obviously a wider issue world wide too.
I was specifically referring to Humza here, who seems to have been referenced by a couple of other posters without any explanation as to why they think he's racist.

Tbf I should have just posted the video of him being racist but I assumed everyone knew about it already. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

And that's probably the actual issue the establishment has with him. 

Absolutely - he's a real rebel our Nigel.

He's so anti establishment he fought 8 times to be let in to the establishment, and as soon as he achieved his aim does he hot foot it down to Clacton to be with his constituents?

Ooh no, people from Jaywick, ugggh they're far too common for the likes of our Nige!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Absolutely - he's a real rebel our Nigel.

He's so anti establishment he fought 8 times to be let in to the establishment, and as soon as he achieved his aim does he hot foot it down to Clacton to be with his constituents?

Ooh no, people from Jaywick, ugggh they're far too common for the likes of our Nige!

I didn't say he's anti establishment. 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tbf I should have just posted the video of him being racist but I assumed everyone knew about it already. 

Which is why I posted the whole video and an explanation of how it has apparently regularly been posted out of context.

It's a real problem with selected/edited video clips; another example would be the violence outside a pub in Birmingham recently.
I no way would I justify the assault(s), and I hope everyone involved is prosecuted.
Many of the videos doing the rounds only start with people piling into the veranda at the pub.
They fail to show that the guy assaulted was egging them on and squaring up to folk beforehand.
Even the landlady has banned him for inciting the violence at her premises.
Granted, the assailants should have walked away and not risen to the bait.
https://news.sky.com/story/birmingham-pub-punter-who-incited-violence-will-be-barred-after-counter-protester-attack-13192106