Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

48 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

The neo-nazis had more class in the 60s.

But it still didn’t catch on.

IMG_1213.jpeg

Christian Dior's niece, and the man who coined 'If you want a N***** for a neighbour, vote Liberal or Labour'

Charming people 🙄

58 minutes ago, Mister M said:

She is a care-leaver, I understand the majority in prisons are care-leavers, meaning they were in care in childhood. They are likely to be on benefits and poorly educated.

Hopefully, the prisons minister will help to educate prisoners, if the Government gives him some money.

Gove privatised the probation service, a bad move it seems.

7 minutes ago, El Cid said:

She is a care-leaver, I understand the majority in prisons are care-leavers, meaning they were in care in childhood. They are likely to be on benefits and poorly educated.

Hopefully, the prisons minister will help to educate prisoners, if the Government gives him some money.

It was more the fact that she handed a brick to a young child and encouraged him to throw it at the police which I was responding to.

I think it was Chris Grayling who privatised the probation service - a move which proved so disastrous, it had to be re-nationalised sharpish soon after.

Grayling has been nominated for a peerage. Satire well and truly dead.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Being 'on benefits and poorly educated ' is no excuse for acting like a thug.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

Are you sure about that? It seems a bit unlikely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Are you sure about that? It seems a bit unlikely.

I watch a clip on social media only a few hours before I read about that story, I will Google. Maybe I didn't remember it properly, not sure.

Despite children in care making up less than 1% of the population, the latest statistics from an independent government review released this year showed that care leavers make up 25% of prison and homeless populations in this country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/children-in-care-prison-social-care-b1964142.html