Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That's my guess. Oh well, I can't be glitteringly original all the time

Don't get me started on glitter.

The partners young lad has a thing for it at the moment, still cleaning it up from Christmas day!   It never goes away.

6 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Looks like (and good) this Tory councillors wife will be doing a custodial sentence soon.

https://news.sky.com/story/lucy-connolly-childminder-married-to-tory-councillor-pleads-guilty-to-stirring-up-racial-hatred-13193012

""Mr Connolly said she was "an upset housewife" and "just a middle aged mother" who got dragged into the situation by misinformation spreading online.""

So it was because of the misinformation, had it been an asylum seeker who killed the girls, it was ok to torch the hotels, nice woman!

17 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

'Last month a doctor was compelled to tell women not to put glitter pills inside their vaginas and once again I was reminded of Stephen Hawking’s prediction that humans are heading for extinction'

Hard to argue with that as an opening sentence.

• Haha 2

On 02/09/2024 at 20:32, El Cid said:

So it was because of the misinformation, had it been an asylum seeker who killed the girls, it was ok to torch the hotels, nice woman!

Soon to be a "deregistered" child-minder, presumably...even after finishing her prison sentence.

Monster.

Edited by steved32