Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Racist.

Trust me, I put a wink emoji next to my accusation,  however if someone had said that about the rioters in Leeds I can guarantee the outrage would be much greater and a possible ban being issued.

Can you now understand what the problem is?

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Trust me, I put a wink emoji next to my accusation,  however if someone had said that about the rioters in Leeds I can guarantee the outrage would be much greater and a possible ban being issued.

Can you now understand what the problem is?

Absolutely, because I was parodying what I've seen people on here say about people with non-British names. The first bit is parody of the commonly used 'Just an average week in Khan's London'

Just now, Delbow said:

Absolutely, because I was parodying what I've seen people on here say about people with non-British names. The first bit is parody of the commonly used 'Just an average week in Khan's London'

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.....just this once.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

Hi, I was referring to the specific man in the video, sorry for any confusion. For the record, I don't like terms like 'chav' for the reasons you give above 

Fair enough.  But it’s still the case that calling someone ‘tracksuit man’ appears to not to be politically incorrect but an equivalent description based on the dress of an ethnic minority is.  

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Fair enough.  But it’s still the case that calling someone ‘tracksuit man’ appears to not to be politically incorrect but an equivalent description based on the dress of an ethnic minority is.  

Nah, I just called him that because he's a man in a tracksuit. 

37 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Nah, I just called him that because he's a man in a tracksuit. 

Ok. But if was a person in *some kind of ethnic dress* being described in equivalent circumstances certain people wouldn’t like it would they?  

• Like 1

Sunderland tonight  the rest of the country tomorrow . Wake up people , the likes of Robinson and Farage  are playing the white working class like a fiddle . We’re not  “ taking our country back” we’re burning it to the ground.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

This is what the ilk of Nigel Farage and Richard Tice wanted.   

Perhaps districts of Clacton or Skegness should be swarming with brick throwing idiots from other parts of the country demanding  "we want our streets back".

Get Tice and Farage to clean up after the morons whose cages they rattled.

• Like 1