Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

7 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Further to that, it was additionally claimed that the guy was 24, and the police have falsely said 17 to cover up his identity. 

In an online news report from the police, it was reported that "a man" had commited these crimes, not a seventeen year old. I wish I could remember the source...

• Like 1

Having seen Starmer & Home Sec, Yvette Cooper on the news both laying floral tributes, I'm waiting for the other side of the coin complaints.  "Oh, yeah!  White children are murdered in a knife attack & the PM & Home Sec, rush to Southport yet virtually every day, black youths are murdered within spitting distance of Parliament & there's not any sign of them coming to Newham, Peckham, Tower Hamlets...!"

You wait & see?  Give it a few days. 

• Like 1

My last one for the time being, as tea's almost ready; we eat late here.
I appreciate yesterday's conversation about meme generators was all good hearted fun, and I hope everyone saw it in that light.
However, this is how they are used for more nefarious means, deliberately to incite division and hatred.
image.png.4795a0087ad0022d746bdde2c8881c2d.png

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well it's not just him tbh. You are another who is prone to reporting 'I heard...' this or 'I've seen reports online...' that. And then favouring a conspiracy over facts or the truth, despite no evidence to support these crazy theories. It needs to stop - don't spread rumours, don't spread lies, don't spread conspiracies that have no evidence, because what is happening in Southport now, and making life even worse for the people who live there, which I didn't think was possible, is a real life consequence of online rumour and disinformation, designed to appeal to people's prejudices and hatreds. All amplified by the likes of Robinson and Fox, who don't have to deal with the real life consequences of their actions, especially when they can run away to Spain when it suits.

Post of the year.

Excellent work.

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well it's not just him tbh. You are another who is prone to reporting 'I heard...' this or 'I've seen reports online...'

Snipped 

That's fine. So if you're going to make a statement like that then tag Tops or myself in then we have chance to reply 👍

• Like 1

A decent article from a Searchlight magazine author who lives close to the area

It's worth reading all of it, taking in and trying to understand the content in this evening's context.
I seem to recall a recent tread here, about Harehills, when one poster suggested "the only solution is mass deportation of any non-UK citizen from the area"

To where should we deport this shower?

Southport – A Day Of Horror By Searchlight Team30 July 2024
MARK SCHOLL reports on events in Southport, Merseyside, and of being far too close to the tragic, awful events that unfolded…

Also from Danny Tommo, according to Searchlights Twitter feed; I've not sought out the Youtube video myself

Tommy Robinson's right hand man calls for riots over Southport stabbings

Tommy Robinson's right hand man, Danny Tommo, real name Daniel Thomas, has posted a hate-filled video on You Tube tonight, calling for riots in British cities if the 17-year-old assailant in the Southport stabbings turns out to be a migrant.

In a video entitled 'Get ready. We're making plans', Tommo sits in a car, going off on a hate-filled diatribe calling for riots.  He says: 

"Every city has to go up.

"Get prepared. Be ready. We have to. 

"It has to go off in different cites. 

"We have to show them we've had enough...

"I'm ready to go. I know that a lot of you are. I'm speaking to other people at the moment. 

"We're ready to go. We are, literally, ready to go...

"Just get ready..."

Tommo, a former cokehead who now professes to be a Christian, has worked closely with Robinson for years. 

Yesterday he was online ranting about Robinson's arrest and charge under the Terrorism Act. But Tommo has been noticeably silent on that particular matter today, after Robinson skipped abroad to avoid jail.