Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Of course it is, they are setting fire to buildings knowing there are people inside. 

I understand that and on the face of it, attempted murder but I believe for that to be the charge Intent to kill has to be proved?

I could be wrong but that is my understanding. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I understand that and on the face of it, attempted murder but I believe for that to be the charge Intent to kill has to be proved?

Well they aren't setting fire to the building in order to keep the occupants warm.... 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The offence would be Arson: reckless to whether life is endangered. Maximum sentence life imprisonment. Let's get some dope smokers out of jail and free up the cells for a lifetime of chokey for these c¢×√s

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks like the police are preparing to follow something.

Kettling? 

About to charge? 

They have horses, dogs and looks like the numbers too. 

They'll have to call in army soon.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The offence would be Arson: reckless to whether life is endangered. Maximum sentence life imprisonment. Let's get some dope smokers out of jail and free up the cells for a lifetime of chokey for these c¢×√s

Thank you for that 👍

• Thanks 1