Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

I’ve just been sent a links to sheffield online showing someone getting  kicked in the head on the floor by a group of lads in barkers pool - don’t know if it was from earlier on or what. 

9 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Well here's a thing, I'm looking through pictures of what's going on in Rotherham and woah it's my neighbour in amongst the baying mob, not throwing stuff or masked, but from the demeanour and mouth partially open I'm guessing they are egging on the thugs, or resting between thuggery, who knows.

Ours is a very progressive multi-everything community, and we are all linked through WhatsApp groups at block, street and neighbourhood level, not this person though, they're back living with parents after losing  job and relationship. According to the parents they hide in their room all day watching conspiracy theory stuff.

I feel that a screenshot to the street group would have a disastrous effect for this person, I think they would be run out of the place, the house might even be targeted. I'm so tempted...

My bold

Why? 

For all you know he's done nothing wrong.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Well here's a thing, I'm looking through pictures of what's going on in Rotherham and woah it's my neighbour in amongst the baying mob, not throwing stuff or masked, but from the demeanour and mouth partially open I'm guessing they are egging on the thugs, or resting between thuggery, who knows.

Ours is a very progressive multi-everything community, and we are all linked through WhatsApp groups at block, street and neighbourhood level, not this person though, they're back living with parents after losing  job and relationship. According to the parents they hide in their room all day watching conspiracy theory stuff.

I feel that a screenshot to the street group would have a disastrous effect for this person, I think they would be run out of the place, the house might even be targeted. I'm so tempted...

Do it.

Let them reap what they sow.

I’ve run out of any tolerance for anyone taking part in this stuff, or making excuses for it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Do it.

I’ve run out of any tolerance for anyone taking part in this stuff, or making excuses for it.

You've no idea if the bloke did anything wrong.

He could very well have been one of the many many peaceful protesters. 

Or doesn't that matter? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Someone should tell him the edl are no more and haven't been for a while now.

May be not officially but many adhere to the same beliefs and objectives. 

20 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Do it.

No, send it to the police and let them/CPS take whatever action they deem necessary

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Runningman said:

I don't like putting false information out on social media, so I do hope I am totally wrong with this

Has anyone heard of any social disturbance in the city centre today

Please tell me what I have just read on the Nextdoor web site is totally wrong !

Rotherham I think  Fires started and hotel damaged in anti-immigration protest (thestar.co.uk) 

Funny how these thugs haven't decended over into Bradford- if you're targeting people of a certain faith and colour.

Perhaps something to do with the fact that many won't come out in one piece 🤔 😬 

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

No, send it to the police and let them/CPS take whatever action they deem necessary

Kier has just mentioned this few moments ago, live on air.

• Like 1