Demonstrations, Riots and Disorder Across the UK Following the Southport Attacks

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Folk will know deep down that most of these knackers causing trouble wouldn't be able to spell politics never mind know anything about it.

They are the scum of Britain, feckless runts with zero brain or respect for anyone or anything, like I said previously they would be out there causing trouble and looting even if it was Jeremy Corbyn doing the protesting.

100% agree 👏

• Like 2

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Folk will know deep down that most of these knackers causing trouble wouldn't be able to spell politics never mind know anything about it.

They are the scum of Britain, feckless runts with zero brain or respect for anyone or anything, like I said previously they would be out there causing trouble and looting even if it was Jeremy Corbyn doing the protesting.

Hardly, the worst fear of the left-liberal is having to spend time with uneducated cretins.

5 minutes ago, Norbert said:

Every non-white person in Britain must be somewhat frightened, the situation is a disgrace. Anyone who went to participate in today's Rotherham protest is a disgrace and I wouldn't want to live near someone like that.

My bold

I think that's probably an overstatement. 

• Like 1

Setting fires.

Throwing fence posts at police.

One copper just got flattened by an object thrown from the knuckle daggers. 

Just go in and grab the scum.

The police outnumber them now. Just go in hard and get them locked up.

Crazy !!! 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The protest to me is not aimed at frightened people. It's about drawing attention to a growing problem. 

Do I agree with the protests?

No.

The regular protesters are doing NOTHING to stop the thug element. They out number the thugs by a good amount. They could persuade them to leave but they aren't doing that.

Do I think a hotel is the right place to protest?

No. But they are so that's that.

This lazy "Far right" label is being used to describe everyone there and the peaceful protesters are allowing that by not separating themselves from the knuckle draggers and making themselves heard. 

It’s violence aimed at people who quite understandable become frightened.

Its totally indefensible on the part of the thugs and and to see family groups “enjoying”the entertainment is pathetic.

What a way to spend an evening or afternoon.

The growing problem is the total lack of respect and care for other people.

I have been caught up in football violence in the past and mobs have no collective conscience.Individuals can do little or nothing to combat these idiots so we rely on the police to do the job for us.

The clock will not be turned back and to pretend that the violence is directed at illegal immigrants is laughable.

It could be any foreigner living legally in the UK ,and also those first, second or third generation individuals if they are the wrong colour.The same people who may be doctors,nurses,shop keepers,taxi drivers who live in a community.

Call it out for what it is with no excuses

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The person I've spotted at the protest can probably spell and are likely of average intelligence. IMHO they are looking for others to blame for their own personal failures. To put a load of poor innocent people beneath them so they can feel better about themselves. I don't want people like that around me, I don't think my community do either, I think they need to know.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norbert said:

The person I've spotted at the protest can probably spell and are likely of average intelligence. IMHO they are looking for others to blame for their own personal failures. To put a load of poor innocent people beneath them so they can feel better about themselves. I don't want people like that around me, I don't think my community do either, I think they need to know.

Go for it then.

Ruin a potentially innocent man's life.

It's your call 👍

• Thanks 1